COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Five Lives Down the Rabbit Hole

Here it is year five after release of CoE. You have witnessed plagues, famines, ....golden times of abundant prosperity as well. You have survived many Long Nights to return rested or maybe at times less fortunate as a new spark. You created and absolved bonds near and far. You have sailed forbidden seas and lived to tell to way. Witnessed brothers and sisters be risen to great heights of nobility and fame only to be returned to the source by a tip a of poisoned blade. Have seen humble farmers and merchants slain by former country men because of a the will of the ambitious.

What would have written on your epitaph to guide those yet to come before your return as the sixth spark?

10/20/2019 5:58:53 PM #1

History might be written by the victor, but the stories are oft not their own. Be the story, not the chronicler.

10/20/2019 10:52:36 PM #2

unmarked grave with all my treasure

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

10/21/2019 12:10:45 AM #3

I suppose I would go on two paths.

One: Work your plan and plan your work... the world will be may it be.

Two: and probably more accurately: Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth... (Mike Tyson).

Can't wait to see you all out there.

10/21/2019 9:27:32 AM #4

None I'll still be alive feeding off those silly enough to venture deep into the caves below the earth to face the God King of the Gnomes of Doom...

We are there growing our strength, patiently waiting until its our time to pour forth and conquer the world

Edit The name deep gnomes of doom (or gnomes of doom) is a placeholder whilst more lore is released

10/21/2019 10:19:24 AM #5

A great explorer of the unknown

Here lies one who experienced and learned things we cannot fathom, but wish we'd known

Just one of my greater goals, finding out what awaits us at the end of the 10 year story Caspian had intended for CoE ;)

Shroud to The Covenant of the Veil

10/21/2019 2:19:29 PM #6

Caspian's Tombstone:

Here lies not only an explorer of the world, but also a creator of the world

Souzou's Tombstone:

A researcher of soil now returns to the soil

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

10/21/2019 2:50:17 PM #7

'I came; I saw; I conquered...then this happened.'

Physician, Alchemist & Herbalist to the Duchy of Anor, Al-Khezam - Selene (EU) Server

10/21/2019 5:39:37 PM #8

" What do you want on your tombstone?"

NA-E Luna Locked --------------------------------------------------

10/22/2019 2:02:27 AM #9

"No Soulicitors!"