COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Settlement Name

I entered a name when I claimed my settlement. I've checked the account page, holding page, and there's nothing to suggest my inputted name is pending - I don't have a paper/quill icon as others have mentioned. The name is important for me

10/11/2019 2:45:41 AM #1

Try looking one more time. Go to the correct server, then click your town. Look far left of your screen for the icons. Usually you can find an icon that looks like your server icon.

Basically its above that, its does look like a [Paper/Quill] outline. click it, then look at the top right for a pop up and this will show a list of the names all the way down to a Hamlet. Look up and down.

If you still do not see it, and your sure your picking the right server and city, try Black Magic. Its a sure fire way to get the demons of hell to help you rename that city. Good luck
-Mr.Orange

You cannot have life without death. I create death, therefore I create life.

10/11/2019 3:50:23 AM #2

Posted By MrOrange at 1:45 PM - Fri Oct 11 2019

Try looking one more time. Go to the correct server, then click your town. Look far left of your screen for the icons. Usually you can find an icon that looks like your server icon.

Basically its above that, its does look like a [Paper/Quill] outline. click it, then look at the top right for a pop up and this will show a list of the names all the way down to a Hamlet. Look up and down.

If you still do not see it, and your sure your picking the right server and city, try Black Magic. Its a sure fire way to get the demons of hell to help you rename that city. Good luck
-Mr.Orange

I had to go back into the maps in order to see the quill icon. Stupid me. Everything is good. Cheers

10/16/2019 6:11:49 AM #3

Aaaaand the demons?

You cannot have life without death. I create death, therefore I create life.

10/16/2019 7:46:03 AM #4

Posted By MrOrange at 08:11 AM - Wed Oct 16 2019

Aaaaand the demons?

He didnt need to summon them. Maybe next time