COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Cult of Serpentius

Half jokingly and half seriously choosing the subject title, it fits the idea of the topic at hand.

With confirmed ingame cannibalism, being outfitted with benefits, this comes with possible side effects which are unconfirmed.

One being the establishment of a cult, feeding their fellow menn to some reptile and cannibalizing alongside it, to have it gain longevity in order to become their idol for worship and unity, which are the main drivers for some cults and fanatics drive. Ultimately leading to an organization harboring a raidboss.

Then the ideas about after long enough continued cannibalism, one could turn into a more vile and evil form like ghoul, vampire, lich. But aside from becoming a breeding pool of strange new diseases and illnesses, I don't see those happening.

The unknown & morally grey areas, which are yet to be discussed are also around but pretty unlikely to be implemented. For example having selective cannibalism where different body parts give different gains, similar to a buff system from cooking different dishes.

Another alternate are groups and organizations that do it for self improvement, a polar opposite of the worshipping cults, but based on similar foundations.

What piqued my curiosity is the extent of preparedness "inquisitors" might need, in order to survive and succeed in their professions ingame.

Shroud to The Covenant of the Veil

10/13/2019 5:23:17 PM #1

I heard if you chant his name 3 times in a dark room while staring at a mirror he shows up and turns you into a serpentaur.

If you have items or assets you no longer have use for feel free to send them my way.

10/14/2019 1:51:58 AM #2

Posted By Melkar at 12:23 PM - Sun Oct 13 2019

I heard if you chant his name 3 times in a dark room while staring at a mirror he shows up and turns you into a serpentaur.

I was thinking he would show up and solve your technical issues. I like the idea though. Cannibal cult sounds like it definitely should be a thing.

10/17/2019 10:34:42 AM #3

I think it's important for all of you to know that cannibalism is a sin unto god and I will purge you with holy fire if I see any of you in game.

10/17/2019 11:01:27 AM #4

Not if we eat you first!

Chow time, fellas!

10/17/2019 2:16:46 PM #5

Posted By Melkar at 10:23 AM - Sun Oct 13 2019

I heard if you chant his name 3 times in a dark room while staring at a mirror he shows up and chides you for off-topic chat.

Fixed that for you.