COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Did I just miss it...again?

I've been staring at CoE D&SS maps all morning waiting for my chance to claim the little Hamlet I've had my eyes on. Got all the way to renaming and submitting before I got a server connection error and the main site has been pretty spotty with crashing. Now it is saying claiming is not yet enabled and the Hamlet is still up for grabs.

Is it temporarily disabled due to the crashes or did I just miss my chance...again? ( I was busy with work the first round)

May prosperity ever triumph, and life be always held dear.

10/7/2019 5:38:15 PM #1

Simply put no you didnt miss it.

Claiming has been temporarily disabled, there is an announcement being made as we speak.

10/7/2019 5:38:47 PM #2

They must have disabled it temporarily for some reason. I can't believe they would disable it permanently after just one hour. However, I wish they would post some sort of announcement. There is nothing so far.

"If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking." -Haruki Murakami

10/7/2019 5:39:19 PM #3

Serpentius🌩 19:27 We are working on an announcement about what is going on, we appreciate your patience

10/7/2019 5:39:51 PM #4

CoE was not prepared at the IT level for the Hordes.

10/7/2019 5:40:25 PM #5

I have the same issue. I choose my settlement, clicked submit, then their server crashed. Amateurs.

10/7/2019 5:40:27 PM #6

Posted By Leiywen at 10:38 AM - Mon Oct 07 2019

Simply put no you didnt miss it.

Claiming has been temporarily disabled, there is an announcement being made as we speak.

Thank you for the update!

10/7/2019 5:50:30 PM #7

same, first been at it for an hour to even attempt to login and now its closed , frustration is real..

• Dare to be kind and humble
10/7/2019 5:55:26 PM #8

Posted By Lucaception at 10:50 AM - Mon Oct 07 2019

same, first been at it for an hour to even attempt to login and now its closed , frustration is real..

It's not unusual for servers that haven't been stress tested to have these problems when launching online games. I've run into it more than a few times over the years. I'm sure they will fix it ASAP.

10/7/2019 6:22:38 PM #9

We will try again soon, too many lookin for their part!

Friend Code A81A5F

10/7/2019 9:22:20 PM #10

I have been trying on and off since i got the error this morning. i really hope they fix it and i can claim my little piece of land by today.

Live, Laugh, Love

10/7/2019 9:27:20 PM #11

Posted By StarAngel at 2:22 PM - Mon Oct 07 2019

I have been trying on and off since i got the error this morning. i really hope they fix it and i can claim my little piece of land by today.

It's currently closed as per Serpentius' post in general. They have stated there that they will update us when it become available again. Hopefully they can get the kinks worked out soon.

It may be a small step in the start of our adventures but, its exciting to see things moving forward! Personally been looking forward to it for years now.