COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Will KoE effect NPC relationships?

In Kingdoms of Elyria when we are all attacking each other settlements and counties 50 years before we step foot in in Elyria will the NPC's remember this? will it effect the gossip system?

Will the families come in with ill will to each other?

If I attack the settlement right next to me when we are in expo will they be more unwilling to trade with me and my family?

I know it is a while off but this really interests me.

My dream is to make my settlement long outlive me Why not join me in being part of it? Send me a message

9B7323 friend code

10/1/2019 6:01:30 PM #1

I thought there would be no pvp in expo? That land wouldn't change hands during this time? I could be 100% wrong here.

10/1/2019 6:04:10 PM #2

No pvp until the third phase of Expo then it is anything goes.

Divide et Impera

10/1/2019 7:26:49 PM #3

Lol, Malacar and Focii seem to be getting expo and KoE mixed up, so ignore the "no pvp" answers they gave :P PvP is expected to be fairly prevalent in KoE last I checked, but I'm not sure whether reputations and political turmoil will carry over.

Would certainly be cool if it did, but the last reference from caspian I see talking about tentative plans for KoE suggest it is more about shaking up borders, encouraging players to both build and conquer, and then reverting ownership of conquered domains to previous owners while having some changes to the landscape persist in a semi permanent fashion.

10/11/2019 1:29:35 AM #4

Posted By Focii at 11:04 AM - Tue Oct 01 2019

Posted By Focii at 11:04 AM - Tue Oct 01 2019

Sorry I do mean kingdoms of Elyria were we basically play an RTS and attack and battle each others settlements as far as I have known

My dream is to make my settlement long outlive me Why not join me in being part of it? Send me a message

9B7323 friend code

10/11/2019 1:30:57 AM #5

Posted By Labbe at 12:26 PM - Tue Oct 01 2019

Lol, Malacar and Focii seem to be getting expo and KoE mixed up, so ignore the "no pvp" answers they gave :P PvP is expected to be fairly prevalent in KoE last I checked, but I'm not sure whether reputations and political turmoil will carry over.

Would certainly be cool if it did, but the last reference from caspian I see talking about tentative plans for KoE suggest it is more about shaking up borders, encouraging players to both build and conquer, and then reverting ownership of conquered domains to previous owners while having some changes to the landscape persist in a semi permanent fashion.

I really hope its still like that Its so brilliant to have us all build up each others settlements in a almost friendly war while gaining points on how much we build up others to then use those points to build our selves.

such a genius world building technique

9B7323 friend code