COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Been waiting a month for surname

hello ive been waiting a month for a surname change can someone look into it? thanks.

9/22/2019 10:10:37 AM #1

Surname verification is likely not prioritized now during the Domain and Settlement Selection as surnames won't be used in any feature until the forum persona system is introduced later. They are currently also behind on verifying a large number of counties and settlements, so I would wait until after the reverse auction is complete and then contact them if you still haven't heard anything.

9/22/2019 10:13:04 AM #2

Pretty much what Shadow said. And while I know it can be a PITA to wait for something like that, I guess the thing is that there's nothing you can do with a name right now; there's no game at hand. So whether it came tomorrow, in a week, or in a month, ultimately doesn't affect anything. But you're right to raise it, of course.

FWIW, I was KS Backer #21 and wanted nothing but the best for this game.

9/22/2019 10:22:31 AM #3

good to know

Used to be an adventurer

9/22/2019 11:36:33 AM #4

Yeah I've been waiting for my surname approval for about 3 weeks now. DSS got them pretty busy right now. So I don't think they will priority surnames. Until DSS names are done tbh.

]

9/22/2019 11:44:23 AM #5

Waiting almost 2 weeks here. I didn't think there would be people waiting longer than that.

Oh wait, I am talking about County and city names. Don't mind me.