COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Features disappearing at county level map

There are a few locations that I have come across two that are fairly close together that at the Duchy Map on the left show two waterfalls. One next to, at the county level, a hamlet. The other a Fort (now a city), however, as you can see on the right of the image both waterfalls are not present.

This is located in NA-E > Vornair > The Anemoi > Zephyros

My question is are these waterfalls present and the icons are just covered over by the hill icons at the county level or are they erroneously placed icons at the duchy level?

Just to be clear I am speaking of the waterfalls not the settlements.

9/16/2019 5:32:18 PM #1

... didn't you post this before and weren't there a lot of other comments?

Anyway... it occurs to me that there was a comment made at some point (Ari mentioned it at one point I think so maybe he knows something more?) about issues with water on the map and "artifacting" so... maybe it is an error, or one of the mythical underground rivers?

I'll be surprised if you get any official response until after DSS and probably the auction.

The Township of Bris, County Delgora. Friend Code B2CF9C Friend Code B2CF9C

9/16/2019 5:54:49 PM #2

Yes I posted in general and figured bugs would be better if it gets locked or what not so be it. I've already selected but it would be nice to know if I have a waterfall or not.