COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
no claim button on mobile devices

When i am on any of my mobile devises (one of the me a Galaxy S7) and use the Chrome Browser the claim button doesn't show up. Neither does it on any other browser. It also doesnt help to activate Desktop mode. Turning it sideways also does nothing.

the screenshot shows desktop mode, any other mode is too cluttered and would show my timeslot in adition to the relevant info.

I know the domains site is no optimized for mobile devices, but having the most important feature not work is a problem.

9/14/2019 7:54:39 PM #1

While it will have to wait for a Dev to respond, it wouldn't surprise me if the claim button is left off from mobile devices on purpose because it hasn't been optimized (and therefore could have problems that the desktop doesn't have).

9/14/2019 8:03:05 PM #2

On mobile Chrome, try hitting the "Desktop View" in the three dot menu on the upper right next to the address bar.

The Township of Bris, County Delgora. Friend Code B2CF9C Friend Code B2CF9C

9/14/2019 8:10:37 PM #3

Actually we are not suppose to be selecting on mobile devices. Last response I saw stated the "Claim" button was deactivated on mobile devices.

SBS policy since the beginning was not to use mobile devices.

NA-E Luna Locked --------------------------------------------------

9/14/2019 8:20:39 PM #4

yeah, i will have to use a remote desktop program, it is the simplest workaround.

9/14/2019 8:26:30 PM #5

Yes claiming has been disabled on mobile devices. If you choose to use a workaround be aware you do so fully at your own risk. With that said you can also use the proxy system. I have also been told that the screenshare function available through Discord works really well.

Divide et Impera

9/14/2019 9:07:50 PM #6

Posted By Focii at 4:26 PM - Sat Sep 14 2019

Yes claiming has been disabled on mobile devices. If you choose to use a workaround be aware you do so fully at your own risk. With that said you can also use the proxy system. I have also been told that the screenshare function available through Discord works really well.

So, they made a conscious choice to disable mobile? The site isn't exactly mobile friendly to begin with so maybe it was a "safety feature".

Still, they should have made the site mobile friendly from the beginning.

The Township of Bris, County Delgora. Friend Code B2CF9C Friend Code B2CF9C

9/14/2019 10:51:27 PM #7

Posted By Hugh Bris at 5:07 PM - Sat Sep 14 2019

Posted By Focii at 4:26 PM - Sat Sep 14 2019

So, they made a conscious choice to disable mobile? The site isn't exactly mobile friendly to begin with so maybe it was a "safety feature".

Still, they should have made the site mobile friendly from the beginning.

I think they've been too busy making sure game controllers are supported.

😈

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

9/15/2019 12:37:38 AM #8

V3 will be more user and mobile friendly. However that is not a priority currently and the game is.

Seeing as controllers are more the game, and the website is not, I could see how that takes priority.

Glad you were able to get your answer to your post as it is indeed disabled.