COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
DSS bug with selecting multiple counties

I placed a help ticket but due to it being dss related it is time sensitive and to be honest I am scared shitless right now. I chose to settle in the free kingdom of alesia, duchy of theryen, county of sapfir as I have a fk county. The problem is that I also hold a ks county.

So when I selected I made sure to pick sapfir first then select redgale as my second because it was the only connecting county. Both were highlighted yellow. I claimed and selected the town and named it, claimed again. When I went to show my coworkers where I picked I was shaken with fear to see only one green county and no merged borders.

Please allow me to repick my counties.

Friend code: 2D42A1

9/13/2019 2:04:40 PM #1

Arthos, read this post, there are more people having this issue, and waitting for the company to provide a solution.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/33074/what-solution-sbs-provides-for-the-unussable-titles

Feel free to contac me in discord [F]Galian#3619 and will prodive as much help as I can, because I m dealing with more guys having issues with the DSS

9/13/2019 2:06:19 PM #2

I also have been reading that others are having the same issue and the unused titles are in their inventory still. My fk title is still there meaning I can not bundle, trade, or sell it. So my used title was my ks title. Again pleaseallow for me to repick in the event it is taken prior to this bug being fixed or something. I do not want one county. I intentionally paid for 2.

9/13/2019 6:01:13 PM #3

After further review I seem to have figured out half of the problem and this is probably due to the green pop up showing up at the bottom of the screen telling me to click it when my counties were yellow.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/480895065

but when I was on the pc I did not see this. The only green button I saw was the continue at the bottom after selecting.

9/20/2019 4:09:56 PM #4

Just trying to bump the topic again. I haven't gotten word back in my support ticket, here, or even in pm via discord or forums. It has been 7 days since I submitted this.