COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
D&SS and Reverse auction question.

My problem is, i may want to buy a count title in the reverse auction. What makes this a problem is, in the duchy im looking at there id only one town and a mayor cant pick that town. So i pick a village. In the reverse auction if i buy the count title do i get my settlement and its name switched to the only town in the county. or does it not change.

If it does not change should i just wait on picking until the reverse auction and try buying the county if its still available? A dev insight on this question would be appriciated

8/22/2019 4:40:24 PM #1

Good question. I've settled on a hamlet pick and I know as of right now there is nobody in place as the Count. I'm considering buying it during the auction if it still remains open but want to keep my little hamlet (which I plan to town into a town during Expo).

8/22/2019 6:01:38 PM #2

I think, and I could be wrong, but the count has to have a town or higher because of building requirements, so your hamlet may be made a town, though the studio has said they are still working on that. If you were planning to buy the town and county, that isn't possible with your current account as you can only buy up, unless you were doing an alt.

8/23/2019 5:38:42 AM #3

Looks Like my problem is solved Thanks SBS.