COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
RSS feed for shinies and other game-related updates

Hi, I'd like to suggest an RSS feed for game-related updates such as the shiny topics and design journals. Actually, it wasn't until today when I complained on discord about the lack of updates that I was informed of the shinies. I mean, the blog was the only thing I looked at, and it's only been community journals since April.

I don't understand why updates on the game are hidden away in the forum and I hope you guys can switch back to using a blog to release these sorts of things. +1 if you can attach an RSS feed to it, so we can sub to it with an RSS reader. (And if possible, please separate them from the community updates!)

Thanks

8/10/2019 9:16:33 PM #1

I like the idea, maybe for dev quotes too.

I believe they're just pre-occupied with trying to release something so we can progress towards a game to play, I don't fault them for not keeping up with things like RSS feeds, Blogs etc.

But it's a good idea and I welcome it

8/10/2019 9:37:48 PM #2

Love this idea, would make it so much easer for new players to read and understand the game

8/11/2019 4:59:53 AM #3

I agree that an RSS feed would make learning of updates more convenient for some people. I don't agree that it would make it easier for anyone. At this point, and with the quantity of information already published in some form or other, there is no substitute for lots of reading, sussing out the apparent contradictions, and extensive researching or asking well-informed questions about what is not clear.

8/11/2019 8:40:41 AM #4

8/11/2019 10:12:43 AM #5

Posted By Matriarch at 09:40 AM - Sun Aug 11 2019

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/rss

This?

Where did you even find that? But no, that's just an RSS for the dev journals - which they rarely update with any actual news, its just been community journals for months.

3/21/2020 3:36:06 PM #6

Any Movement on this? I think it is an absolute awesome idea!