COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Stop with DIrect Links to dam Discord.

Stop with DIrect Links to dam Discord. You promised to post progress and updates on the forum.

It is really lazy of you SbS to just link the dam images on Discord. Not everyone use that crap, and when posting something you post the entire thing in the same place.

Thank you!

8/8/2019 10:44:31 PM #1

If u don't have it installed it works just like a web app. Does it really matter if it's embedded or not? Only reason I could see a complaint is if your accessing them somewhere your not supposed to be (work, school, etc) and they have discord blocked.

I don't know anymore.

8/8/2019 10:49:08 PM #2

Posted By Takeda_Shinukage at 12:44 AM - Fri Aug 09 2019

If u don't have it installed it works just like a web app. Does it really matter if it's embedded or not? Only reason I could see a complaint is if your accessing them somewhere your not supposed to be (work, school, etc) and they have discord blocked.

I don't use Discord anymore deleted account due to the retarded amount of Bandwidth it uses.

And no i don`t have crap internet.

8/8/2019 11:02:39 PM #3

aLl oFfiCiAl aNnoUnCemEntS WiLl bE MadE On tHe foRuMs

8/9/2019 12:19:06 AM #4

So, despite them providing recaps on the updates in this thread,

Link

you are mad they gave a discord link directly to the discussion for context, because you decided to delete your account to the platform you know damn well they use to provide information?

Legit feedback, bro...

Imgur

8/9/2019 1:07:13 AM #5

Thank you for your feedback.

Since the feedback was received we will close out this thread.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."