COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Populate my county

hello all. I'm Farticus. i plan on focusing my county on the industrial side of the game. mining, crafting, inventing and so on. i probably should have made this post a long time ago but im lazy sometimes haha.

Im looking for anyone who is willing to join my county (i still need mayors too) and willing to play some games with me to get to know one another before Elyria comes out. just hmu on discord Farticus#2943

8/15/2019 11:15:16 PM #1

What Kingdom/Duchy are you a part of Sir Fart_One? The reason why I ask is becasue I aim to spread the good Word of Myrkul, The Lord of Bones far and wide. I wish to reach out to your community in order to demand your commune offers their souls to myrkul in worship or else lose their filthy mortal souls and be fated for eternal damnation as Myrkul devours them. We shall build a great commune together and PRAISE THE GREAT LORD!

8/24/2019 5:47:52 AM #2

He's apart of Vandiir, https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/29556/naw-the-grand-duchy-of-vandiir

Vandiir is currently apart of the kingdom of Riftwood

8/24/2019 10:18:17 AM #3

Pangu, I have the feeling that Barri did not want to hear this kind of response.