COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Gift EP?

I just have normal EP from purchases and not the EP packs. Is it possible to gift my EP? I decided to not play the game

8/3/2019 2:23:02 AM #1

I believe you can only gift the gift packages for EP, not the Ep that comes to your account.

8/3/2019 2:29:02 AM #2

No, you cannot gift EP that is not part of a giftable EP pack. If you decide not to play the game, the account will just sit there.

8/8/2019 9:00:29 PM #3

I do wanna play this game this is going to happen, right?

6D242B

8/9/2019 8:22:33 AM #4

Posted By Nanyetah at 2:00 PM - Thu Aug 08 2019

All of us who have put money down for it hope it's going to happen. Nothing about the future is totally predictable, however.

8/23/2019 3:53:17 AM #5

Posted By Poldano at 04:22 AM - Fri Aug 09 2019

Posted By Nanyetah at 2:00 PM - Thu Aug 08 2019

All of us who have put money down for it hope it's going to happen. Nothing about the future is totally predictable, however.

As we Fortunans often say, "Everything is Nothing but a roll of the dice."

We are closer to the goal than we were a week ago, and noticeably closer than 6 months ago. It will come when it is ready, and something as ambitious as this will take time. Those of us who are here and have bought in are placing our faith in the SBS team. Where we land, is dependent upon their whim.

9/17/2019 4:58:08 AM #6

Maybe just set up a calendar reminder to ping you every month and keep checking back. You never know when the game may come to life and you wouldn't want to miss using your EP if you get the chance! I'm sure you'd get an email from SBS about it but hey.

Kingdom of Ashland - Duchy of Fioralba - County of Agostinei - Mayor of Absylon

9/17/2019 6:01:58 PM #7

Just hold it... if you bought wanting to play... and now do not want to play... by the time the game comes out you may want to play again.

www.twitch.tv/frosdtimes

9/17/2019 6:20:30 PM #8

It's normal for interest in things to wax and wane over time, especially when important things are happening in the real world. A few months ago I was ready to sell my count and mayor titles. Now I'm glad I didn't, but who knows what the future holds?

Friend Code: CB1D33