COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
what do you want to be in COE?

Im getting bored, and I like reading about the plans people have in Chronicles of Elyria, so if you want to share what your goals or plans are, please write a post below, we might even inspire some people :)

7/28/2019 3:55:55 PM #1

My plan currently is to run 2 families. The first being my warrior Janoan bloodline. The family will run the local area until I can find someone who can do a better job than I can. Honestly I want to concentrate on other things and will be happy to hand the leadership role over as soon as I can. The second will be To'resk and will be more centered around education and research. Eventually I would like to move to "the new world" so to speak, which is why I am concentrating on naval research.

Alt text - can be left blank

7/29/2019 4:29:40 PM #2

I want to be an odd jobs kind of guy. Living in a city, doing heraldry and apothecary and smithing and jewel cutting and map making. Mostly jobs that create something for someone.

Death is just another path, one we all must take

Friend Code: C8DF9C

8/4/2019 7:10:18 AM #3

Soldier, carpenter, bounty hunter, scribe, alchemist, vagrant, monster hunter and more.

I want to be so many things that I'm probably going to have to dedicate an incarnation to each of them over the years.

Oh, and RMT hunter. That one's going to be a constant. Why rob the virtuous when you can make a tidy profit burning leeches off the game?

To touch Divinity, one must be prepared to brave Reality.

8/5/2019 12:23:08 AM #4

I strive to set up and run the largest logistics network in Elyria servicing geography in multiple kingdoms. I want to be the Fedex/UPS of Elyria.

Elyria Logistics Company Inc. Xtibian Harcove

8/11/2019 11:48:16 PM #5

I want to create the most prestigious animal husbandry on the continent. An entire settlement dedicated to capturing, taming and breeding animals tailored to the customers needs.

8/11/2019 11:54:31 PM #6

I plan on creating a place of learning and culture where people can come and try new things and get a boost towards gaining those skills; I also want to work cultivating the Kickstarter glowing pinecone trees and make a serene forest with them.

8/12/2019 1:13:07 AM #7

Personal Deviant/Scavenger

Friend Code: 1BD8F6

8/12/2019 11:17:16 AM #8

Blacksmith Baron and test out my weapons on those that deserve it. I'm thinking a tag line for my shop "Bloody tested Baron approved weapons"

8/12/2019 11:01:11 PM #9

I am planning to be a blacksmith / mayor by day and by night hunt for prolific legendary monsters by night , possibly even hiring a double to run my settlement for weeks at a time while I Adventure the hillsides coastlines and caves for monsters of old to increase my fame with the community .,.

This games gonna be so wild seeing everyone’s journey and building the worlds politics from the ground up. Can’t wait !

8/12/2019 11:13:48 PM #10

New version of this thread huh? Alright I'll bite.

I want to be an alchemist. But not just any alchemist I want to be the person you think of when you think Alchemy. I want to master it all, learn every recipe I can, Become legendary in the craft after much effort, countless hours, and numerous lifetimes.

And then I might just retire and go adventuring. With a wealth of knowledge and never ending passion for a craft.

8/13/2019 6:25:42 AM #11

The main thing I want to be in CoE is Adaptable,.. If I'm in a location that has a lot of recourses, I'll lean towards crafting (and the type of crafting will depend on the type of resources)

If I'm located in a militarily strategic location,.. I'll probably be more PvP focused

If I'm closer to a trade route, I'll try to capitalise on being some kind of merchant.

If I'm in a fairly remote and unexplored area (This is probably the most likely), I'll be an explorer/hunter, and maybe a cartographer.

In the end I'll be happy with any or all of the above, realistically I'll most likely have aspects of all of them.

I kind of want to be surprised at what I'm doing fairly early in game

Grizzly "The Ogre" Beralindwurm

From the Brudvir Den of Vargviken - E3FA4E

8/13/2019 8:20:03 AM #12

I want to be a Scribe... I am looking forward to spending multiple lifetimes progressing my craft.

I will have other skills also.. But they will be just hobbies.. Cartography, some survival skills so I can explore around the county maybe even star gazing.

I also plan on spending some time with another soul doing Tinkering... I like the idea of clockwork items.

8/15/2019 8:01:01 PM #13

I will be an unholy knight spreading the great word of Lord Myrkul, the Lord of Bones. hellbent on reaping the souls of all non-believers in order to fuel the wrath of Myrkul, bringing his revival unto the realm and quenching his undying thirst for filthy mortal souls.

Myrkul is coming, and mortals shall bend the knee or repent in fear of their fated damnation.

8/16/2019 7:39:42 PM #14

I want to be a highly renowned bringer of justice.. not a bounty hunter, but a force for vengeance and upholder of laws gladly welcomed by wronged communities everywhere.

8/17/2019 12:07:36 AM #15

I need more info about the game mechanics.

Not just weapons, what are you guys going to do with food boosts?

6D242B