COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Can't place a url? #hangry

Yeah, I need 250 influence to post discord link in post I want to do but it stops me every time when I press submit. All I want to do is get word my tavern is open. Why do I need to have 250 points to post a url?? I tried hyper link. I still need 250! This makes me hangry. Please fix this. I cant get word out if I cant post.

Thank you for understanding. (grammar bad not sorry)

The Tavern Tales Story Teller

6/29/2019 12:26:45 AM #1

Hey there Daario. Unfortunately this is a feature and not a bug.

If SbS didn't do this then the site could run rampant with bots posting urls for various and nefarious sites. Influence can be gained when they do influence rollouts by being active and helpful in the community, or when you make purchases in the store.

6/29/2019 8:09:35 PM #2

Posted By Labbe at 5:26 PM - Fri Jun 28 2019

Hey there Daario. Unfortunately this is a feature and not a bug.

If SbS didn't do this then the site could run rampant with bots posting urls for various and nefarious sites. Influence can be gained when they do influence rollouts by being active and helpful in the community, or when you make purchases in the store.

yeah but I didn't know where to put it

The Tavern Tales Story Teller

6/29/2019 9:12:27 PM #3

Good luck with your tavern!

6/29/2019 9:17:26 PM #4

Posted By DaarioBlackwood at

Yeah, I need 250 influence to post discord link in post I want to do but it stops me every time when I press submit. All I want to do is get word my tavern is open. Why do I need to have 250 points to post a url?? I tried hyper link. I still need 250! This makes me hangry. Please fix this. I cant get word out if I cant post.

Thank you for understanding. (grammar bad not sorry)

i would recommend that you prepare you post in terms of full text and any accompanying graphics

then get in touch with your local mayor/baron or count or duke and ask them to make the post on your behalf

if you haven't decided upon a settlement/county/duchy yet it might be too early to be posting about a tavern if it doesn't have roots yet

7/8/2019 7:30:01 PM #5

Not a technical support issue.

The advice above is valid.

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."

7/8/2019 10:23:28 PM #6

Also, I think Chloe Kim would be disappointed in your misuse of her word :P (and I know she didn't invent it, but still)

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."