Settlement Information

Server: NA - West

Countess: Elva Kalte

County: Blutmond

Duchy: Drakeolm

Kingdom: Blackheart

Focus: Heavy RP & PvP

The Rebirth

“There can be no rebirth without a dark night of the soul, total annihilation of all that you believed in and thought that you were.”

- Author Unknown

“I do not wish to harm you.” the older man spoke softly as his right hand remained outstretched towards the rose bush. Inside, hiding was a young girl. Her skin pale, her eyes an amber gold. Her wavy locks hung over her shoulders and down her back. She spoke no words, simply sunk deeper into the bush. It’s thorns digging into her delicate skin. Crimson dots are seen, leaking down her arms and legs. The old man sighed and stepped closer. He wasn’t giving up on her. “Please come out my dear girl. You have nothing to fear from this old soul here. I only wish to help you.” It took a few moments before the girl made the decision to step out of hiding. Revealing herself to him. He noticed right away that she was a Dras, though a rather small one. Perhaps she was still young, still growing. Her hues were gold and not violet. So it made perfect sense. As the moonlight touched the girl, he’d notice her hair had hints of a deep red, entangled with her midnight black locks. He’d offer her a smile, “Now isn’t that better? Not having those needles poking you?” The young Dras still said nothing. “It’s alright,” he reassured her “there is no need for you to speak … come, my home is just up the hill.”

He led the girl to a small village. There wasn’t much to it. Though there was a dark gloom that lingered in the air. She could feel it. The village consisted only of a few homes, all abandoned. Cobwebs and marsh on the porches. Being close to the swamps it made sense and it brought comfort to the Dras girl for the swamps were her home. The man turned to her and gestured to a bench. She sat and so did he. “I do not know what brought you upon my path this day, but there is always a reason.” he’d chuckle to himself a bit, thinking his thoughts over. “First let me introduce myself. My name is Balerion Vindhlér and the land you walk on is my land. Not just this village, but many villages and cities to and from this location. I’m a count and you, my dear are in the county of Lindinheim.” he offered another smile. “Now I normally don’t offer such things so soon, but I’d like to offer this village to you. To stay, at least until you can get back on your feet?” he’d give the girl a choice. A rather easy one. He didn’t offer much else but a roof over her head, for she appeared to be lost. Their conversation was short and simple. For he was the only one speaking. “Stay or go my dear. The choice is yours. Perhaps this place can be your home or not.” He’d soon mount his horse and ride off, leaving her there. Not bothering to look back and see if she’d run off or stay.

A few moons passed and the Count returned to the abandoned village. He expected the young Dras to be long gone. But what he came upon was rather unexpected indeed. Torches were lit, a fire burning in the center of the village. There was smoke coming from the chimneys. The village appeared alive to his amazement. His orbs trailed all that was seen. Soon catching the sight of the girl. She was by the old well. “My dear, you are still here?” he’d approach and speak in awe to her. She turns and looks at him as if looking at him for the first time. Nodding she’d gesture to a small sign that had nothing written on it yet. He looked at the sign. He assumed it was to name the village that she now dwelled in. He’d smile and turn to her. “I think it’s only proper that you name it …” She looked to him again then back to the sign. No words left her lips. Only the sounds of nature were around them. A few more minutes pass until the Count hears her voice for the first time. Soft and gentle, but something melancholic about it. “D’espoir” she’d say “Village D’espoir”. The Count smiled and nodded “And does that name mean something?” he’d ask in a curious tone. She’d give a simple nod “Village of Hope.”

Our Purpose

Our Oath:

“There is only powerful and positive change waiting to be experienced, transforming mind, body, and soul to reach higher levels of consciousness and love. The death of yesterday is a birth of Today.”

- Author Unknown

All those that dwell here will always have a home. A place to grow and thrive at their own pace. Not at the pace of a tyrant or dictator, but with the guidance of a gentle hand. All that dwell here will always be ‘free’. To come and go as they please, knowing that when the Moon rises, they have a safe place to rest their heads. None that dwell here will be turned away for all are welcome in the village. We are a family, we are a pack. We are all components that create the whole. Hope is here if it's sought.

Declaration of Intent

The focus of the settlement is simple ... Role-play

We hope that whether someone joins us or is simply passing through, they will welcome the stories that are being created by the players around and in the settlement. We welcome all that wish to become part of that overall goal.

Please be aware, in order to join the settlement itself, players must be 18 years or older. Due to the mature themes and elements that are often in role-play. Mature themes will be in the village's story arc as well.

Pack Seekers

Please join the discord below and feel free to message Elva directly at any time with any questions, comments or concerns.

Discord Link

Elva's Discord Username: Wolfie 🐾🎈#0538

Always and Forever

5/15/2019 3:51:00 AM #1

Incredible post!

5/15/2019 4:04:17 AM #2

Love it!

5/15/2019 4:06:19 AM #3

Very true to what I know about you. The call to make more posts came out and you answered. I solute your activity and effort!

5/15/2019 8:00:20 AM #4

Thank you, everyone. There is still so much to do and I'm excited to see where our journeys take all of us.

Always and Forever

5/15/2019 1:44:46 PM #5

Great post

5/16/2019 12:27:29 AM #6

An 18+ RP town.... is this where I must go to get my crystal scrying globes polished?

5/17/2019 5:42:36 AM #7

whistles innocently

Always and Forever

6/5/2019 10:02:49 PM #8

First of all, seriously everyone I've met in Lindinheim is just the best. I don't join a lot of random Discords. Lindinheim is one of the very few I wouldn't leave. If you get the chance join their Discord and just hang out with everyone there. They're all wildly funny and one of the tightest knit groups around.

I met Wolfie a couple weeks ago in a game we're all playing right now (not gonna name drop the particular game out of courtesy) and seriously talk about skill. We'd all been playing it for days and here comes Wolfie to in fifteen minutes of practice start mopping the floor with all of us. There are good PvPers all over the place, though. What you'll probably notice if you get to meet Wolfie and get into a game is that there is almost no one who can keep a narrative and story telling going while actively mopping the floor with you in active PvP,

You gotta be pretty crazy smart to keep a story going while PvPing at that caliber and I can't wait to see how the story of D'espoir turns out. If you're craving a real story, the kind that comes from the mind of a mad genius and still need to spill a little virtual blood from time to time to keep things interesting join the Pack. There won't be many other people who will be able to give you both and at such a high caliber of each? There's probably only Wolfie.

6/7/2019 3:52:19 PM #9

Lokhoi!!!! I swear your words are too kind. Truly... I’ve enjoyed my time so far in the Duchy, the County, the Kingdom. Especially my time with you and those that are in your pack! <3 Also all of you have welcomed those from my pack with open arms which also warms my heart. Whatever you guys need we have your back!

Always and Forever

8/3/2019 1:26:30 PM #10

UPDATE: So I'm currently looking for someone who'd like to help me with the settlement. Come up with possible ideas. Possible storylines and such.

Person must be also seeking RP for the community and village's main objective is RP.

Please contact me on Discord at any time <3

Always and Forever

8/4/2019 2:25:15 PM #11

I cannot express enough how deep, intriguing and exciting the group Wolfie has assembled for RP within her Settlement and Community.

I am absolutely thrilled and can not wait to see what they come up with next in CoE. I highly recommend this Settlement if you’re into RP, PvP and just an all round good time.

8/14/2019 2:16:35 PM #12

We certainly have a lot of work ahead of ourselves! But I'm just as excited to see how everything works out within the Community overall. <3

Always and Forever

8/25/2019 12:33:43 PM #13

Did a little updating to the post, now that I'm a Countess. Some updates still to come as we get closer to Domain and Settlement selection.

Always and Forever