COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Mayor Selection

So selection was suppose to start in like 10 days or so for Mayors, but with Duke and Count selection delayed do we have any idea when selections for anyone will be starting?

Mayor of Funny Farms Inc.

5/15/2019 1:34:34 AM #1

I would expect mayors to be delayed 2 weeks at least.

Count NA-E Friend Code D8E9A4

5/15/2019 2:05:32 AM #2

Sometime in June most likely, July if we are unlucky.

5/15/2019 7:44:11 AM #3

When the ability to view maps is announced, the time for Ducal selections will probably also be announced. Every other selection window will then follow the new Ducal selection window in the same order with the same durations as originally announced. In other words, it will be a linear slip.

At least that is what I understood from Caspian's 5/12 post.

5/15/2019 7:53:08 AM #4

Would be good if this is communicated officially. Hate to speculate about things that should be clear.

5/15/2019 7:56:03 AM #5

As I understood it the date in the forum mail you received will be moved back the amount of days that the whole thing got delayed, counting from the supposed initital start date. Happy counting ^^

5/15/2019 8:08:44 AM #6

@ATOGRIM

Thanks for you reaction.

But I think it is normal to communicate these delays in the same way as they announced them. Me finding out through forum posts or discord isn't a clear way of communication in my humble opinion. :)

5/15/2019 8:17:54 AM #7

Posted By Xander_E at 10:08 AM - Wed May 15 2019

@ATOGRIM

Thanks for you reaction.

But I think it is normal to communicate these delays in the same way as they announced them. Me finding out through forum posts or discord isn't a clear way of communication in my humble opinion. :)

Jepp. A new mail would be nice when they are done. Just everybody is safe with their dates.