COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
Reisendes Helligdom (Settlement)

Reisendes Helligdom

moving, will be right back! :)

5/12/2019 7:23:36 PM #1

Solid posts Lokhoi, glad to have you. You've been a wonderful addition to the team!

5/13/2019 8:05:41 PM #2

Love ya Tarv! Now with new Local Organization art thanks to him! :D

5/14/2019 1:19:40 AM #3

Excellent post brother!

5/14/2019 3:32:49 AM #4

Looks amazing Lokhoi. Your dedication to organization and proper information has made my life as a count so much easier and more enjoyable. I am so glad to be your count

5/19/2019 12:52:20 AM #5

I'll put this here like I've said many times. Turning people away simply because they're not overly interested in pvp only weakens your place in the long run. PvE and PvP must coexist. Without dedicated PvE members to your settlement, during war footings your lands go to waste as there is nobody left to run it. I advise caution in turning away everyone who is adverse to PvP and perhaps consider 'Why'.

6/5/2019 9:28:56 PM #6

Excellent points Rhys, however as I stated above.

"I don't want to play in a vacuum. I want people who feel the way I do for the community, and I want them to have an active and fulfilling role in the settlement, the Clan and the Kingdom. I want your enterprises to flourish alongside mine and the rest of the Clan, and I want you to get the recognition and position your merit to the Collective and the greater community at large affords you. Rather than give a laundry list of what occupations and trades I'm looking for I'd rather emphasize that if you think it can make money in a settlement with a culture and focus like mine, make it happen.

I like go-getters and invest in the people I believe in. See an opportunity for a lucrative buy-out of a blacksmith? Talk to me, have a business plan and I'll get you the loan. Want to run a guild doing some heavy production on finished stone blocks? If I like what you bring to the table I'll help you work it out. For obvious reasons service industry and light crafts work more organically for a settlement with our culture but if you can sell me on it I'll help you get to where you need to be."

I am in no way opposed to welcoming PvE players. I simply happen to run a Lawful PvP Guild, which naturally leads me to gravitate towards PvP minded individual players. I have no doubt that for anyone who isn't active military in say the Bloodswords whom I fully recommend to those that aren't overly interested in PvE or commerce, that most of your time will be spent in more peaceful affairs. That doesn't mean that I don't also highly value PvP skills in direct relation to my other projects and pursuits.