COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Comment commencer

Bonjour,je viens d'acheter un set de jeu et j'aimerais savoir comment faire pour commencer a jouer.Je ne vois nul part ou télécharger le jeu,ni comment faire pour y accéder. Quelqu'un peut il m'aider?

5/9/2019 7:08:33 AM #1

I used google translate, so sorry of this is wrong lol.

Le jeu n'est pas encore sorti.

5/9/2019 11:32:15 AM #2

Bonjour Phil de Montaigu, tu aurais peut être du te renseigner un peu plus car le jeu n'est pas sorti et a certainement encore plusieurs années de développement devant lui avant d'être jouable... La première phase d'Alpha Test devrait commencer dans l'année si tout va bien, mais nous n'avons pas encore de dates précises.

Bienvenue au club. :D

Hello Phil de Montaigu, you probably should have done a bit more research because the game is not released yet and certainly has several years of development ahead before it becomes playable. First wave of Alpha Test should start this year if all goes well, but we don't have hard dates yet.

5/9/2019 4:33:39 PM #3

As others have said, no game for a few years yet.

I often see people ask where they can play they game so I wonder is there something in the store that is not clear enough that this is money for backing the development, not the actual game?

5/9/2019 4:36:19 PM #4

Posted By grandad1982 at 6:33 PM - Thu May 09 2019

As others have said, no game for a few years yet.

I often see people ask where they can play they game so I wonder is there something in the store that is not clear enough that this is money for backing the development, not the actual game?

It really does not say anywhere on the store or the main page that the game is not available yet. If you only looked at the website for a few minutes and did not read into the forums or really did any research about the game I guess you could imagine it's already available.

Even the first sentence you see is a bit misleading:

"Join the unfolding story that will change the world and transform you in an MMORPG that is redefining the genre"

Using the future tense and having a big sign that says "In development - help the crowdfunding campaign to make this game happen" would probably help.