1. shinies

2. "we're working on it"

3. lore

4. "we're working on it"

what I'm looking for:

1. we're finishing up or working on X and Y is our next goal

2. heres a list of what we're working on in a loose order

lowercaseness is meant for my effect.

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

5/7/2019 1:00:14 AM #1

Yeah an actual roadmap would be good, no hard dates but just an outline of what game mechanics are ready and what they're currently working on.

5/7/2019 5:50:20 AM #2

Posted By Winston_Goodman at 6:00 PM - Mon May 06 2019

Yeah an actual roadmap would be good, no hard dates but just an outline of what game mechanics are ready and what they're currently working on.

or even an update that isn't a promotion, dss, or concept art

• Proprietor • Programmer • Gamer • PsalmFirewall • NA-W • Friend Code: 62E37D •

5/7/2019 10:02:45 AM #3

That's easy. What they are working on;

• Character Creation
  • Characters and Attributes
  • Locomotion & Physics
  • Equipment & Inventory
  • World Interaction
  • Identities
  • NPC Interaction
  • Contracts
  • NPC & Creature AI
  • Survival Mechanics

Source; https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/28880/adventure-intro-some-assembly-required

We've also seen they are working on combat. We'll get an update on when the first client ready iteration of those features is done with the 0.5.0 completion blog. At which point or shortly thereafter they will tell us what they are working on next.

All without hard dates. You're welcome.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

5/15/2019 8:42:44 PM #4

Posted By ZeroCool at 03:02 AM - Tue May 07 2019

That's easy. What they are working on;

• Character Creation
  • Characters and Attributes
  • Locomotion & Physics
  • Equipment & Inventory
  • World Interaction
  • Identities
  • NPC Interaction
  • Contracts
  • NPC & Creature AI
  • Survival Mechanics

Source; https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/28880/adventure-intro-some-assembly-required

We've also seen they are working on combat. We'll get an update on when the first client ready iteration of those features is done with the 0.5.0 completion blog. At which point or shortly thereafter they will tell us what they are working on next.

All without hard dates. You're welcome.

But no soft dates either?

5/15/2019 9:18:42 PM #5

Considering the history of dates provided and also the history of how people run with soft dates its probably best not to have them at the moment.

More updates of actual progress worked be welcome.

5/15/2019 10:12:02 PM #6

Agreed, SBS needs to stay far away from predicting dates at this point.

Better if they get something completely ready and then say to everyone, "wanna see something cool?"

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

5/16/2019 12:21:26 AM #7

Well, I won't give you a date, that's just not something I'm ever going to do. But, I'm curious if you've been looking at the shinies lately. Dates aside, most of them over the last few months have been exactly the sort of thing you're asking for. Especially the ones on combat. They're worth checking out. I mean, honestly they're worth checking out regardless, but if you want to know what's being worked on and how its going that's one of the places you're most likely to find what you're looking for, lately.

Hope that helps! :)

• Snipehunter