COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Kingdom of Valyria

Hello all. I've been patiently waiting for D&SS as I've chosen Kypiq as my race I wanted to see which kingdom was talking #3. Well now I know and now I need some information on how to get in contact with them. I don't want to silently take a settlement when it's my turn that someone who's been in the kingdom from the beginning already had their eyes on. If anyone could point me to a discord channel or website it would be greatly appreciated.

TSSoE Homepage

5/3/2019 4:40:10 PM #1

Hey Jeebs, I personally have not heard of a public discord server for the Kingdom of Valyria. However, I was made aware of a duchy that is planning on settling in the Kypiq area in K3 here is a link to their forum post https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/29799/kypiq-duchy-of-amberlands-is-recruiting#post326335

5/3/2019 4:41:14 PM #2

Valyria doesn't have a public discord. But the Amberlands are going to be Kypiq in K3. I don't have a link to their discord on hand, but you should look them up.

5/3/2019 4:42:45 PM #3

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely get in touch with Amberlands

TSSoE Homepage

5/3/2019 9:25:46 PM #4

thought we could not use exact fictional names or real name replicas due to copyright and immersion breaking?

(just kidding, it's a cool name)

do you all need a steel swordmaker? :)

5/4/2019 4:54:34 AM #5

Check your dm, Jeebs

Life's a Struggle when you are a Muggle.

A Wild Friend Code has appeared: F16C4D

5/4/2019 6:42:03 AM #6

Greetings, Valyria does have a discord but it is only for Valyria Citizens, same with forums and website. If you wish to get information and learn more then I recommend contacting someone of rank in Valyria.

5/4/2019 10:44:06 AM #7

Are you solely interested in being a Kingdom 3 broadleaf forest Kypiq, or just a Kypiq in general? Because if you simply wish to play a Kypiq character, Kingdom 3 is not your only option. There are several Kypiq communities outside of the broadleaf forest as well......

5/4/2019 5:21:08 PM #8

You looking for me, Jeebs?

Civic and RP Discord Link