COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA DOMAINS
The County of Orfeld

Welcome to the recruitment thread for Orfeld County! I am not a man of flowery words and needless speech, so allow me to keep this post brief. Below is the relevant information for our County.

Values

Orfeld County is a land of golden opportunity for industrious Elyrians. Orfeld was conceived as a haven for the craft focused. Hefty opportunities await for :

• Defense • Hunting • Education • Dryland Farming • Pastoral Farming • Subterranean Farming • Mining • Stone Quarry Workers

We want to help you master your craft, and provide a beacon of pride and value for the Kingdom of Ashland and its allies.

Nestled in the Rocky Mountain Steppe of Kingdom 2, there is no better place to live for the purposes of working with stone and metal. Also, with a prospective placement of Duchy 7 (subject to ducal choice), there will be fair access to the Neran majority Lower Montane Forest, with its supply of animal and timber resources.

Code of Conduct

1. Excellence : We are dedicated to improving ourselves, and our peers. Give your all, and you cannot go wrong. Help those in need of guidance, and be exemplary in craft and person.

2. Community : We are one county, one community within a larger whole, and we will stand together. Look to your neighbors as brothers, and when times are hard, bind together for the good of all. We will not force cooperation, but we will hope that by establishing good rapport with our fellows, we can strengthen our county, duchy, and kingdom.

3. Prosperity : No one should be gimped in their ability to chase fortune. If your efforts are not malicious to your peers or kingdom, you will not face reprisal or limiting from officials, and will be allowed to conduct your business.

Who we are seeking

While we are seeking any citizen, in truth, this county is best suited for those with an interest in metal working, mining, military, and biome specific food production. If you are a prospective mayor or baron, ask yourself : What can I provide to my citizenry, and what do I need to do it. The county will support worthy effort, and if you care for those in your charge, there is a place here for you.

If you are interested in joining the county in any capacity, or have question. Please contact me with a post in the thread, a message on the forums, or by way of discord :

Orfeld : https://discord.gg/qrbUyD6

Sanctiphandri : https://discord.gg/Jqz3jbR

I hope to speak to you soon! Have a wonderful day!

Count of Raberre's Rest

5/3/2019 10:51:19 AM #1

Great job! I look forward to visiting your county!

5/3/2019 1:46:20 PM #2

Posted By Count_Crowley at 03:51 AM - Fri May 03 2019

Great job! I look forward to visiting your county!

Thanks, Crowley. I'm sure we will have a lot of interaction on the county level.

Count of Raberre's Rest