COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
Looking for Kingdom

I picked up the merchant package from the kickstarter but haven't been keeping up to much with the development as things have been crazy in my life. But with land selection around the corner I'm trying to find a kingdom to join. I'm registered on the NA-E "Luna" server and as a Neran tribesman. Trying to find a group to join. So if this isn't the place to ask if I can get some help with the correct forum location and if it is the right place. Who's got room for me?

Thank you for your time.

4/26/2019 6:43:36 AM #1

It is probably best to get familiar with the NA-E kingdoms, duchies, and counties via their Discord channels. You can find them by visiting the Luna Domains forum, or by looking up one of the FAQs that lists player-run Discord sites.

4/26/2019 4:43:29 PM #2

Posted By Poldano at 01:43 AM - Fri Apr 26 2019

It is probably best to get familiar with the NA-E kingdoms, duchies, and counties via their Discord channels. You can find them by visiting the Luna Domains forum, or by looking up one of the FAQs that lists player-run Discord sites.

Thanks Polando, I'll look into that now

4/26/2019 6:50:39 PM #3

For me, a major part of my decision was based on biome. Try and determine what biome you think you would be happiest in and you'll have narrowed down things a great deal.

Kheg-Fourm-banner-Solaris-Confed.jpg Link to recruitment post If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste.
Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste.