COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
County of Velkhum

Location Kingdom of Vornair in the Duchy of Triton small area of County of Velkhum

Wants County of Velkhum is within the Duchy of Triton (High Seas) where we hope to base ourselves in a fun, rich, farming lands. We as Count and Countess look to farm for our Duchy and our Kingdom to make those amazing trades that we cant or not able to do for ourselves. Along with farming, we like to fish, breed and hope to have a few areas of trade for those passing through. As Mayors coming and looking for a home, you are very much free to make your own choices. Barons, well your Barons and belong the Duke! but we hope you keep us safe! Setting up a Military, I hope we have those strong willed leaders, who can help build what we need and provide knowledge of what we not yet know.

County of Velkhum has a few founding members already in place. A group of individuals who have been playing games together for the past 6 or 7 years, long for even some. We just wanna have a good time and hope to find others who are like minded. I apologize my little presentation isn't overly beautiful and full of rainbows and Unicorns, but we are simple people. If interested or any questions please join our Discord.

https://discord.gg/4GWkec2

Thank you for your time!