COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
New here.... Anyone looking for a daily player?

Sushi here.

I've been under the radar until today. Just bought the settlers package and was wondering if anyone might need a player like me? I would say I'm that guy that loves making weapons and killing with the weapons I make. Grinding is my passion, therapy, and meditation so things like gathering resources comes easy to me. I've been playing MMORPGs since the dawning days of dial up. If I had to rank myself I would say my shops have always been middle to high level with a healthy selection of unique wares. I will not toot my own horn and I'm usually an introvert so I want to do this right.

What I'm looking for? Great leader(s) that have a good idea of what their future holds and a seat in middle management ( I know it has to be earned.) My desires of being a leader are past but I still wanna help the kingdom grow.

-Sushi

No single word in English renders all the shades of toska

4/19/2019 5:55:00 AM #1

I think you'll find out soon that any place would most likely love to have you, people looking to have a place in "middle management" are in demand so no doubt you'll have your pick. I recommend you take a little to see what options present themselves, and just go with what feels best or who you end up vibing with the most.

All that being said I'd love to have a new member especially one that expresses interest in weapon smithing, feel free to click my banner to check out our post we're a blacksmithing guild on NA-E (Luna) and best of luck finding your perfect group :).

Alt text - can be left blank

4/19/2019 7:07:23 AM #2

Define "weapons" lol!

4/19/2019 11:48:58 AM #3

Exactly what Straw said, anyone at this point would be happy to add additional members to their community. I know personally my county is focused primarily on breeding and smithing. So having more Smiths would certainly come in handy, plus plenty of room for middle management roles in the group.

My only concern is that in COE it would be quite difficult for you to have those high quality goods you normally sell while being so diverse in what you do. Still I'd be happy to chat more with you.

4/19/2019 1:57:43 PM #4

like every one else has said

look to see what kingdom/dutchie/ county that most likely will fit your play style. talk to that community ask questions and explore. the future is not written it is made.

4/19/2019 5:44:59 PM #5

Welcome Sushi, I suggest looking into what race you want to be and what biome that you'd like to live in. Domain and settlement selection is coming up shortly, so you can hold off on joining a ton of discords and just join the ones that selected your preferred area if you want. You'll find that all groups need members, so don't settle, you have choices!

Zaldara Blackstan, Count of Stíelanheorte Mayor of Blaecstanbury

4/19/2019 10:34:00 PM #6

Everyone needs smiths, so just look around and find a group you like. My county currently has Mayors (al right , one is a Baron) but both would be happy to talk to you. Look around, see where you think you would fit in.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

4/22/2019 2:52:01 PM #7

Posted By Ser_Ullsaard at 06:48 AM - Fri Apr 19 2019

Exactly what Straw said, anyone at this point would be happy to add additional members to their community. I know personally my county is focused primarily on breeding and smithing. So having more Smiths would certainly come in handy, plus plenty of room for middle management roles in the group.

My only concern is that in COE it would be quite difficult for you to have those high quality goods you normally sell while being so diverse in what you do. Still I'd be happy to chat more with you.

Yeah but believe it or not one of my more favorite things to do is grind for resources. and Ive got the time for crafting always! lol

4/22/2019 4:27:25 PM #8

Posted By Sushislayer at 09:52 AM - Mon Apr 22 2019

Yeah but believe it or not one of my more favorite things to do is grind for resources. and Ive got the time for crafting always! lol

What exactly do you imagine grinding for resources to be? CoE will work a bit different than what you may be used to, so resource collection will be more like how it works in real life (if I would compare it to a game it’s probably closest to “Eco”).

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

4/25/2019 2:39:30 AM #9

Posted By zimmah at 11:27 AM - Mon Apr 22 2019

Posted By Sushislayer at 09:52 AM - Mon Apr 22 2019

What exactly do you imagine grinding for resources to be? CoE will work a bit different than what you may be used to, so resource collection will be more like how it works in real life (if I would compare it to a game it’s probably closest to “Eco”).

Not sure but I found a location to settle in. Id imagine it takes plenty of stone and such to build a building.... Excited to find out. To some level there has to be mass gathering.

4/25/2019 7:25:57 AM #10

If ever you should wish to move, know that the County of Trent seeks skilled smithies to arm knights for the Dukes army and to benefit the local economy.

Lord Amadio von Tirol

4/25/2019 11:57:55 PM #11

i will be buying the proprietors pack real soon and i will be looking for somewhere to be aswell, i am a veteran guild leader of many games and able to play daily