COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Undecided Governer

-Disregard this, I've made my choice, thank you all for your kind words and advice!-

4/15/2019 6:09:39 PM #1

At this point it may be better to just wait for DSS

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

4/15/2019 6:09:40 PM #2

Welcome to the community!

There is actually WAY more than enough spots in all the communities (:

You should take a look at the various kingdoms and see where your interests align the most so that you can get the best gameplay experience.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22216/nae-kingdomduchy-information-welcome

4/15/2019 6:55:03 PM #3

Well ideally, I'm just wanting to play a merchant lord. Buying and selling anything and everything is just what I'd view as ideal.

4/15/2019 6:59:28 PM #4

Then you’ll be wanted and loved by all <3 and should find a community that best fits you. Everyone will need a mayor like that especially in the capital duchies

4/15/2019 7:11:42 PM #5

Yeah, fair enough.

4/18/2019 3:22:46 AM #6

Come check out the Duchy of Tenebrae in Bordweall, I know Gravev (another "merchant lord" mayor) would be interested in possibly setting deals and relationships up and you would definitely be more than welcome here, you can get the links through my post in the bio :P

Interested in becoming a warrior/soldier? working in reconnaissance, espionage, sabotage, assassination? joining an order of the strongest and most honorable knights? becoming a field medic? operating siege? or joining a personal guard? Click Here!

4/18/2019 4:58:01 AM #7

Speaking as a count, my recommendation is the same as VioletWinter Lynn's go on and check out the various Kingdoms and Duchies, talk with the members, find out who you think might be a good fit with you to play with and go ahead and choose to join them. I do recommend that you try to do this before land selection as if anyone just places down somewhere in a Kingdom at random without talking to anyone, they will wonder about them, and their intentions. You do have to remember some of the Kingdoms and a few of their Dukes and Counts have been together now since a month or so after the CoE website launched and been adding to our groups ever since. So please, please, please reach out to whoever you are going to join, and this goes to any other mayors or counts who read this.

Count Ruthgar Rugharin, County of Bragen Veld, Duchy - Conclave of Aritaur, Kingdom of Vornair.

4/18/2019 12:36:47 PM #8

Thank you everyone for your kind words and advice, I've made my choice.