COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Free Sister Settlement (NA-E)

The County of Hulsteria is offering a sister settlement to a citizen of the County. The requirement is the citizen be active and also be of Bloodline+ (will be verified by a screenshot of your forum account PM'd to Countess). Also, you may not already have a mayor or higher title to be considered.

There is a room set up in the discord for those interested in applying for the Free Settlement. Contestants will be required to tell us a bit about themselves, and their settlement. The winner will be selected by the Countess, Count Consort, and current Mayors of the county.

If you are interested in throwing your hat into the ring, check out our Forum post for information about the county and link to the discord, click the link below for the forum post.

County of Hulsteria

Discord Link

4/18/2019 6:52:24 PM #1

There is still time to enter the contest to receive a free sister settlement title. Remember you must be a bloodline or higher and not already have a mayor title.

4/22/2019 2:53:39 PM #2

Thats a pretty sick gig you have there! I definitely dont qualify but thought I'd at least say something. Go you!

No single word in English renders all the shades of toska

5/8/2019 5:16:49 AM #3

I am a noob how do i take a sceen shot of my forum account?

5/9/2019 9:43:08 PM #4

I am not a part of that county but nice of you!

5/10/2019 6:17:27 PM #5

Should have said this sooner but the winner of the contest has been selected. Thanks to everyone who entered.