COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA DOMAINS
County of Excidium

CoE - County of Excidium Count - Chocula (Gizmaul) Duchy of Truria

CoE will be a front line county. Focused on natural resources, trade and military expansion/defense. Being a front line county will will have the opportunity for international trade and diplomacy. We will be sneaky:) We welcome any and all types of personalities and play styles!

We have a well established core group from several other games together. We finally feel it is time to ramp u the county recruitment. I have room and need of: *Barons/Mayors *Fighters *Spies *Ditch Diggers

Opportunity for trade and commerce. Opportunities in the military. Stop by our discord and we can chat!!!

County of Excidium Discord

Thanks and look forward to working with all of the great folks in Bordweall!

County of Excidium Duchy of Bloodoak Kingdom of Bordweall Friend Code: A37B64

4/13/2019 5:52:31 PM #1

Why do you keep posting this same topic?

4/13/2019 6:09:49 PM #2

I edited it and it reposted Not sure why

4/13/2019 6:33:38 PM #3

Posted By Stelaphina at 11:52 AM - Sat Apr 13 2019

Why do you keep posting this same topic?

We had some issues with the discord link not working so we have to re-post a couple times. But it now looks like it is working fine, sorry if this was an inconvenience for you!

4/13/2019 10:09:00 PM #4

This is posted 4 times within the last week and if there is an issue with the link, you can edit your post.

4/14/2019 3:54:12 PM #5

READ what I typed. I did edit the post and it created a new post. I can not delete a post

4/14/2019 3:55:12 PM #6

But thank you much for pointing it out again:)

5/4/2019 3:35:39 AM #7

always looking for new members!

5/6/2019 3:05:18 AM #8

We are indeed always looking for food additions to the County. Stop by and say hi. Except Stelaphina, you just prowl the forums and point out inequalities and prepare the participation trophies.