COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
hello everyone

hello me name is foodman i joined around 6/18/2016 been a lurker ever since then. i have just recently locked in my decision to go with luna i have the bloodline pack i was wandering is anyone willing to take me into there country?

4/13/2019 3:30:53 PM #1

Welcome Foodman!

What do you wish to do in game as a bloodline? Are you into RP or more of a PVP'er?

4/13/2019 11:29:01 PM #2

Sure, what would you like to do. are you into crafting, exploring, maybe being a soldier or guard? if you wish mail me with a little more information of what you see yourself doing in the game.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

4/13/2019 11:33:05 PM #3

Hey, welcome Foodman!

The community is very open I've come to find out, and I'm glad that you finally decided to come into the gme!

If you ever want any help finding some people to play with, or just want to talk about the game then send me a message.

4/15/2019 11:35:44 PM #4

Please give a look at the county I am involved in.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/30028/county-of-vesenia#post328722

I am also fairly new to joining back in and also got a bloodline pledge. I recently decided to start up and town and I think if you are interested in trade skilling and a swamp/Cthulu concept or a simple pirate/sea fairing idea take a look at the post.

4/15/2019 11:53:07 PM #5

Ahoy mate! If ye be in search of Nautical pursuits, send me a message! I'm always looking for new sailors and people interested in living in a port!

Welcome to the server and good luck in your search for a community!

4/16/2019 5:02:48 AM #6

Of course

Count LizenÇace VeLeîjres of Mydra's Crossing, VII of the order of the IX.

Order of IX

4/17/2019 3:41:16 PM #7

just wanted to let everyone know i joined country of vesesnia