COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Hello everyone

Thought Id pop in and say hello. I will be on this server, but totally forgot I signed up for this game until my email from today. Hence the first post. Time to dig and play catchup.

4/9/2019 10:39:09 AM #1

Welcome Tandel! Great to see you pop back! There are a lot of things going on, but it's always a good start to get acquainted with the server.

Here is a list of the different kingdoms and duchies, have a look and pop in on one of the servers to say hi!

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22216/nae-kingdomduchy-information-welcome

If you have any question, feel free to ask!

4/10/2019 1:59:30 AM #2

Ahoy and welcome mate! If ye be into any Nautical stuff, let me know!

4/10/2019 3:10:53 AM #3

If you poke around for a bit you'll find a good community, at least in my neck of the woods (but I imagine similar elsewhere, too). Check us on discord for more :)

Friend Code: F1EC0B

4/10/2019 11:49:18 AM #4

Good morning and welcome aboard. Look around and feel free to ask questions. This is going to be a great game.

Mayor, Settlement of Otterbear Creek, County of Sagehaven, Duchy of Mytharbor, Kingdom of Alesia. Friend Code: C3A1F2

A good commander knows when to fight, a great commander knows when not too.

4/19/2019 2:30:38 PM #5

like every one has said look around find a group of like minded players, talk to the different community's- explore your options, what do you want to be in the game.

4/19/2019 3:24:12 PM #6

Welcome back! I too have recently returned and with a few days of studying I'm caught up to speed on everything I've missed in the past.

4/19/2019 9:17:00 PM #7

If you bought into the game during kickstarter, you need to hurry up and claim your package quick if it is a mayor level or higher package. Otherwise you will be part of the dead last group for the domain selection starting in two weeks.

Anyways, welcome back it is good to have you here, regardless if you wind up as a comrade, an ally, a neutral, or even an enemy, it is good to have you here. Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

Count Ruthgar Rugharin, County of Bragen Veld, Duchy - Conclave of Aritaur, Kingdom of Vornair.