COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
tale of two hamlets

I just bought with a friend the "tale of two Hamlets" for us to share, I have a magistrate package and he has a count.

How do i claim this for me? And when I try and send the other package to my friend it say you can not send this package to someone with a higher package then you.

On the page https://chroniclesofelyria.com/news/30755/The-Festival-of-Renewal-Returns

it says:

About A Tale of Two Hamlets:

Only Bloodline and above may purchase this item These Mayor title bundles may only be received by a Bloodline and above This bundle is NOT giftable, but the title bundles it contains are There is no limit to how many of these you can purchase Package contents can be claimed once in game

We both have bloodline and above. please let me know.

Thanks,

Swordwalker

This is my circus, those are my lions, so says the flying monkey. Count in the Kingdom of Riftwood NA-W. Friend code A188BA

4/1/2019 3:59:56 AM #1

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I've read that this is a known issue right now and that the devs are working on getting it fixed.

4/1/2019 4:28:27 AM #2

Yup, known issue. From what I’ve been told, it will be announced when it has been resolved.

4/1/2019 5:58:48 AM #3

Cool, thanks for letting me know.

This is my circus, those are my lions, so says the flying monkey. Count in the Kingdom of Riftwood NA-W. Friend code A188BA