COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Hello All - New and wanting to build network

Hi Everyone,

I'm new and this is my first post (excited) and trying to build a network with folks. I have read up (relatively) and plan to be in the mid to north regions until I meet the Erishe (no offense to others).

I'd appreciate any advice and invitations from folks on Angelica. To narrow down my goal in this message, I guess I want to say hello all and please recruit me into your Kingdom, Duchy, County, and/or institutions. I'm happy to discuss my pledge level later down the road and I may expand it (if possible) after the great month of April (Settlements and Domain).

I gave the old college try on Discord but found myself confused by the interface and such. Thank you SBS for all your good work and all to respond to this message! #Caspian #Elyria #CoE

Sleepy Gergen

3/14/2019 9:28:43 AM #1

Heh, for your please recruitment section, you should check out our duchy post for the Dominion of Thorne as we plan to be centrally located and will be pretty open to most play styles.

That being said, if you want a specific biome/tribe I would almost suggest waiting to really commit to something until April when we will see people Actually start selecting their spots on the map.

Certainly look around, and maybe give discord another try on a kingdom/duchy level where it is generally less busy, so you can get to know some of the communities a little better.

No matter what, welcome to CoE :D

3/14/2019 10:40:07 AM #2

Hello, welcome to the community and Angelica, Sleepy Gergen.

Like Labbe said if you are interesting in being a tribe, it doesn't hurt to wait and see where all the Kingdoms are selecting on the map. List below are six Kingdoms on Angelica, all with their theme or some kind of indication of what they want for it:

1. Aranor
2. Ashland
3. Blackheart
4. Riftwood
5. Tyria
6. Valyria (they currently do not have a thread up for their kingdom) .

If Discord isn't a platform you wish to use, you can post your questions in the in the threads or anything else on your mind about them there. Feel free to check out my duchy post, and if you have any questions about it, feel free to message me directly.

3/14/2019 3:42:06 PM #3

Hello Sleepy Gergen!

Discord can be disorienting if you’re just jumping into it and especially if you’re first discord is crowded. However, discord is how the main part of the community gets info around and interacts with each other.

If you’d like the help, I can show you the ins the outs of discord in my guild server. You don’t have to join the guild if you don’t want to. And the guild is new and small, so there won’t be too much distraction in the way. You can find the discord link at the bottom of the guild page, which you can get to by clicking ”The Guild of Heroes” on my signature.

If I don’t hear from you, then I wish you the best of luck! If you’re traveling around the north as you say, we might bump into each other in game :)

- Shmuck

3/21/2019 2:57:44 AM #4

Posted By Xeyska at 03:40 AM - Thu Mar 14 2019

Hello, welcome to the community and Angelica, Sleepy Gergen.

Like Labbe said if you are interesting in being a tribe, it doesn't hurt to wait and see where all the Kingdoms are selecting on the map. List below are six Kingdoms on Angelica, all with their theme or some kind of indication of what they want for it:

1. Aranor
2. Ashland
3. Blackheart
4. Riftwood
5. Tyria
6. Valyria (they currently do not have a thread up for their kingdom) .

If Discord isn't a platform you wish to use, you can post your questions in the in the threads or anything else on your mind about them there. Feel free to check out my duchy post, and if you have any questions about it, feel free to message me directly.

*Valyria, I think Valycia is a Duchy in Ashland.

Life's a Struggle when you are a Muggle.

A Wild Friend Code has appeared: F16C4D

3/21/2019 3:15:10 AM #5

Hello, Sleepy! It is a pleasure to see you up and making your first CoE forums post!

I agree with the others about the biome and tribe aspects but if that isn't what draws your attention I would definitely hitup the links that Xeyska posted [nevermind she messed up on the final kingdom almost everyone does that].

I hope you enjoy your search and find the best possible home for you.