COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Start Beta1

Good day everyone,

for what i have seen is de Beta 1 released in the beginning of 2019. i buy the Settler package but i can not find where in can enter the Beta

mij question is; where can i enter or on what date can i enter the beta1 ??

2/17/2019 10:07:26 AM #1

Beta was not scheduled to start soon.

We are not in beta phase we are in Pre-Alpha available only to devs friends and family.

While there isn't currently anything to play publicly available to backers there are still many things that are encouraging involvement of the community including things such as community building, events/promotions, contests, Surname reservation, discord communities as well as their events pertaining to CoE, and more.

More events that should be available soon getting more people involved would be things like promotions, contests, events such as: Domain and settlement selection, personas, my Akashic records, and various other events. Currently players are able to lock in their server selection!

There are also coming soon future things to get backers even more involved and hands on in game including but not limited to: Alphas, Betas, Prelyria, Kingdoms of Elyria, Prologue, stress tests, and Exposition.

If you'd like more information on these events or anything here please feel free to ask

2/17/2019 8:21:27 PM #2

Thank you for the information,

i asked the question here because on the https://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Development_Timeline i saw that the beta 1 started in S1-2019 ( so i thought that i could join the game also already ) i will keep a eye on the development so when it will be release i can join in

2/17/2019 8:23:34 PM #3

That is a development timeline, not a release timeline. So I can see where you got the confusion. I hope I was able to clarify that for you~

2/18/2019 7:07:21 AM #4

Yeah, I believe they put that timeline up in 2017, and haven't updated it since. Yes they have posted in the forums updated information in regards to the timeline benchmarks, but not posted a new timeline in and of itself. I believe they said they might do that when they posted the actual date for the alpha 1 release, which should be soon, just don't asked me when.

Count Ruthgar Rugharin, County of Bragen Veld, Duchy - Conclave of Aritaur, Kingdom of Vornair.

2/18/2019 7:19:20 AM #5

Posted By Ruthgar at 12:07 AM - Mon Feb 18 2019

Yeah, I believe they put that timeline up in 2017, and haven't updated it since. Yes they have posted in the forums updated information in regards to the timeline benchmarks, but not posted a new timeline in and of itself. I believe they said they might do that when they posted the actual date for the alpha 1 release, which should be soon, just don't asked me when.

It isn't a timeline at all for releases or what the user is inquiring about. It is simply a time at which they were expecting to start developing certain phases.