COMMUNITY - FORUMS - NEW PLAYER QUESTIONS
Release Date

I discovered the game yesterday and I've done a lot of reading. But ı couldnt figure when the game will be released. Thank you for your answers guys game see ms to be so awesome Im excited to be a part in this games journey.

2/11/2019 6:48:14 PM #1

That is because there currently isn’t a release date. We are currently in Pre-Alpha stage ^.^

While there isn't currently anything to play publicly available to backers there are still many things that are encouraging involvement of the community including things such as community building, events/promotions, contests, Surname reservation, discord communities as well as their events pertaining to CoE, and more.

More events that should be available soon getting more people involved would be things like promotions, contests, events such as: Domain and settlement selection, personas, my Akashic records, and various other events. Currently players are able to lock in their server selection!

There are also coming soon future things to get backers even more involved and hands on in game including but not limited to: Alphas, Betas, Prelyria, Kingdoms of Elyria, Prologue, stress tests, and Exposition.

If you'd like more information on these events or anything here please feel free to ask!

2/16/2019 3:17:21 PM #2

Hey since you mentioned Alpa & Beta etc. Do you have any idea when those will start & how you can apply for them?

Kind regards

2/16/2019 4:01:22 PM #3

There is no application process. Alpha and Beta access depends on what pledge package you get (this is a kickstarter game). The packages that give you Alpha 1 access is no longer available however, and is also right around the corner.

Also take note of the packages that give Exposition access, which will be about a three month headstart before launch.

2/16/2019 6:37:29 PM #4

Just to add a bit to ShadowTani's answer :P
https://chroniclesofelyria.com/shop/

If you pledge at the proprietor package you will get access to Alpha 2, Founder, Settler, and Bloodline get you beta 1, and Pioneer only gets you beta 2.

You can also buy access to any of those three testing phases still via the a la carte menu (click on merchandise store, and go down to Alpha, beta access)

2/16/2019 7:58:57 PM #5

We are in pre Pre-Alpha.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

3/28/2019 4:02:21 PM #6

Posted By ShadowTani at 5:01 PM - Sat Feb 16 2019

There is no application process. Alpha and Beta access depends on what pledge package you get (this is a kickstarter game). The packages that give you Alpha 1 access is no longer available however, and is also right around the corner.

Also take note of the packages that give Exposition access, which will be about a three month headstart before launch.

Oh ok thanks :) Any specific date for Alpha II ? & Thanks for the extra info Labbe ^_^

3/29/2019 7:29:29 AM #7

No specific dates, nohow. The closest specific date we have right now is "first part of April".

3/29/2019 10:15:56 AM #8

What we know from the most recent State of COE posted earlier this month.

"Our goal for the completion of Release 0.5.0 is to have a complete, playable game." [Note, no actual target date but he probably doesn't realize he set a defacto one with his comments, Sept 22nd, 2019, the "end of summer".]

"The Pre-Alpha phase for us means delivering a client and server that allows our Alpha 1 backers to get in and play a subset of the Alpha 1 features in a fully playable game."  

We're about three-fifths of the way done with the features we have planned for the Pre-Alpha"

"With about 40% of the feature work remaining in Release 0.5.0, we've still got another couple months to finish up release 0.5.0. While I don't have an exact date I can provide, it will likely take until this summer to finish up"

"Pre-Alpha may not be the first opportunity for players to jump into the world of Elyria!" [Interesting news, IMO better not to announce such unless very confident it will happen, otherwise if not will be looked at as a missed goal by some.]

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

3/29/2019 10:17:41 AM #9

Posted By Poldano at 03:29 AM - Fri Mar 29 2019

No specific dates, nohow. The closest specific date we have right now is "first part of April".

April eh? Something shared recently on Discord?

You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry. JAMES 1:19 NLT

3/29/2019 12:23:21 PM #10

Posted By Kyleran at 05:17 AM - Fri Mar 29 2019

Nothing beyond what was posted in the State of Elyria:

Domain & Settlement Selection

If you didn't skip everything before this in order to get to this part of the blog, I commend you. For those that did, here is the info you've been waiting for: Domain & Settlement begins the first part of April.

We're being intentionally vague at this point as development on D&SS continues and the work isn't complete yet. So this gives us some flexibility as to when it'll be ready for launch. Once we get to the beginning of April we'll provide the official launch date for Domain & Settlement Selection.

3/29/2019 3:39:07 PM #11

Posted By Xeyska at 08:23 AM - Fri Mar 29 2019

Posted By Kyleran at 05:17 AM - Fri Mar 29 2019

Nothing beyond what was posted in the State of Elyria:

Domain & Settlement Selection

If you didn't skip everything before this in order to get to this part of the blog, I commend you. For those that did, here is the info you've been waiting for: Domain & Settlement begins the first part of April.

We're being intentionally vague at this point as development on D&SS continues and the work isn't complete yet. So this gives us some flexibility as to when it'll be ready for launch. Once we get to the beginning of April we'll provide the official launch date for Domain & Settlement Selection.

Thanks. I thought perhaps more info had been shared somewhere on the hinted at pre-alpha access at the end of the info I posted.

4/9/2019 8:09:15 AM #12

There is an updated on the release setting for April 29th 2019, which is for domain & settlement selection.