COMMUNITY - FORUMS - THE TAVERN
Looking for a guild

Hello everyone, I am looking for a guild who wants to group up and build a city. I kind of want to get more into the business/administrating side of the game and build up from the cheapest pack and make a village. As a side, I also want to be a character who specializes on more assassin/archery type skills if there are any guilds who want someone like me please message me, thank you.

2/7/2019 2:03:40 PM #1

Hi sir, welcome!

I am from NA-W, and we are building a settlement focusing on exploration (without ocean travelling). The mayor is my friend. We are going to start out having a settlement from domain selection, not sure would it be a town or a city though. So.. by Administrating, do you mean tax collecting? or writing contracts?

We will be encouraging our citizens to produce exploration products, and looking to build a engineering team to build infrastructures for our county / Duchy, and hopefully eventually our kingdom.

At the moment, we are in dire needs of a scribe to provide the service of writing contracts for our citizens.

Feel free to drop any questions you got!

Never argue with an idiot, cuz he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Vice mayor of Lux Verloren

4/8/2019 3:12:49 AM #2

- Shmuck

5/7/2019 3:44:07 PM #3

If you're wanting buisiness and administration them please look no further than the DireWolf Trading Company. We are run out of a double city with ties to other nearby locations and organizations such as Labbes alchemical potion shop and the Knights of Valor. Because we will be creating such a large logistics network not only for us but our associates we will be in "Dire" need of people interested in administration! Thank you for your time, I hope you find a greatyl community.

Please read our post and stop by our Discord.

DWTC

5/7/2019 4:06:07 PM #4

If your looking for something a little different give me a Pm.

Were NA-East rather then West.