COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
Hamlet Batavia Looking for a home!

Greetings,

We have a small group of mature and above all very friendly guys from England, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands.

We want to connect our lands so we have a Hamlet. Thing we value the most is a friendly drama free City, County to join.

Who can use a group of hardworking, dependable man that want to deal with there hamlet in their own rights but will aid the county and kingdom in resources and crafts. Will aid the kingdom when attacked.

Preferable we would like our Hamlet to be near the ocean.

Regards Hamlet Batavia

1/10/2019 4:28:37 PM #1

Welcome mate on Selene, I wish you to become a big City. Feel free to visit Arkadia Kingdom and my Duchy of Latium. Join us in the Discord channel even at Visitors. We can answer your questions and get to know you more. In Arkadia we are like you from all over the world. I am sure that you will find many adults that share your views. Feel free to message me anytime.

1/10/2019 5:29:02 PM #2

Posted By Augustus_Aquila at 5:28 PM - Thu Jan 10 2019

Welcome mate on Selene, I wish you to become a big City. Feel free to visit Arkadia Kingdom and my Duchy of Latium. Join us in the Discord channel even at Visitors. We can answer your questions and get to know you more. In Arkadia we are like you from all over the world. I am sure that you will find many adults that share your views. Feel free to message me anytime.

i do not wish to become a big city my friend. Do appreciate the your promotion might check out the Kingdom

1/13/2019 1:47:55 PM #3

Sound good JessyP6, you can find all of the main kingdoms on the forums which can give you an idea of who's who and where you could settle.

I'm sure you've seen but if not: https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/Selene-Domains

Tryggr does already have people from England, Denmark, Germany and Netherlands. So I'm sure you will be able to find some people to enjoy it with.

Best of luck, and welcome to selene.

2/11/2019 6:51:24 PM #4

As pointed out above, I would also recommend checking out the Kingdoms Forum posts and also maybe talk to them in their respective Discord Servers.

Nothing is set in stone until Domain-and-Settlement-Selection is over, so I highly recommend to mingle and get to know people. Most people I have talked to so far were very friendly and welcoming.

The Kingdom of Al'Khezam has, to my knowledge, also very nice people from Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

Good luck and maybe see you around on Selene ^^

age quod agis

2/11/2019 11:34:33 PM #5

Hello there Jessyp6, My county consists mostly of people from the UK, Netherlands and Germany, (i myself am dutch), if you want to have a small settlement with your friends, there is definetly place in my county for you, as a count and community leader i fully focus on keeping my community happy, if you are interested or want to know more please hit me up on discord Athorias#7637 (or klick on my banner)