COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE ORGANIZATIONS
[EU/ENG/PVP/Hardcore] The Ironbreakers.

Introduction:

First and foremost, I would like to mention that the association is a hardcore, PVP focused association. Everything we do has a clear PVP focus to it. This is not a role-playing association. We understand that our members have lives out of the game, but every member is expected to dedicate time to COE when the game launches.

The association is focused as a small, elite, disciplined military with an added crafting, mining and smithing subsidiary (self sustainability is the name of the game here). The crafting side of the Ironbreakers will be split into a separate guild come launch, but will also be based in the same county and will fall under the same leadership (see crafting section below). Our homeland is in the Kingdom of Tryggr, the county of Helhein (duchy 6). Note that we will be the main military for the duchy.

For various reasons including current game mechanics we are looking at Neran as a tribe (as of Jan 2019).

Combat:

The Ironbreakers are heavily armored units with 4 main focus points:

• One handed combat(blunt weapons, axes, swords, shields).

• Pole-arms.

• Mounted combat.

• Two handed weapons.

As mentioned above we are a pvp focused association, thus our group actions will include:

• Large scale battles.

• Small skirmishes.

• Raids and possible land grabs.

• Duchy/County defense.

Crafting:

Note that the crafting aspect of the Ironbreakers will be split into a separate guild come launch to align ourselves with the COE organisation system (https://chroniclesofelyria.gamepedia.com/Organizations).

Our crafting will be aimed at mining, smithing, armour and weapon crafting. The guild is to be self sufficient in most aspects as its main purpose is to fuel the Ironbreaker war machine.

Managing the association:

Our management consist of a group of a war masters and the Ironbreakers themselves. We're cutting out the complications of having a multi layered organization. Every Ironbreaker has a say about every decision we make. We value criticism and ideas. The war masters are appointed to keep the peace, to lead the Ironbreakers in battle and when more sensitive matters require attention. Every Ironbreaker can be elevated to a war master status, by showing interest/aptitude.

We've found the approach works best as its been tried and tested in various games (Eve/Albion/Wow/Ultima etc). In other words, not our 1st rodeo!

TLDR version:

Consider joining if:

• You're going to be focusing on pvp.

• You have clear goals in mind.

• You're dedicated.

Don't consider if:

• You don't speak English.

• You want a role playing experience.

• You can't take criticism.

Positions available:

• Head of crafting subsidiary (closed).

• Head of military association (closed).

• Recruitment officer (open).

• Ironbreaker (open).

• Warmaster (closed/pending).

Discord:

The Ironbreakers

The Kingdom

The Duchy/coalition

Final word:

Feel free to contact one of our recruitment officers if you're interested in joining the association (PlagueCrafter#6693 or 8UP#0761). You can also pop into our discord if you have any additional questions.

1/2/2019 9:06:01 PM #1

Great post, So glad to have an elite group such as The Ironbreakers within Tryggr!

1/4/2019 5:54:17 PM #2

Looks good, i'm looking forward to see the guild in action!

1/9/2019 12:02:41 PM #3

Thanks guys!

1/9/2019 12:27:30 PM #4

I like the symbol a lot is my Star sign ;-) . I love the idea of Heavy shock cavalry as well. My personal Duke Regiment will be all Janoan on Armoured Trison . Add up a photo of the Duchy 6 in transparency would help locating you in the map. Would be nice to have you on the battlefield , obviously on the opposite side, for some memorable battles. I am sure they will be tale and songs around fires about it. I am a Hardcore Pvper as well in all mmorpg I ever played since UO. Respect to you... I wish you good fortune in making your goal reality.

1/10/2019 9:21:16 PM #5

I have a feeling we'll see each other on the battlefield. Maybe not on opposite sides, you never know :) . I've also been around since the UO days. Be seeing you my friend.

1/15/2019 7:46:54 AM #6

Awesome post glad to be working with you Plague.

2/4/2019 8:37:57 AM #7

Bump!

2/27/2019 1:36:16 PM #8

Bump!

3/26/2019 1:06:53 PM #9

Bump

5/1/2019 10:42:19 PM #10

Looking good Plague ^^ love the ram logo <3

5/7/2019 6:34:45 PM #11

I might start as a Mercenary first, but when I feel prepared, be sure I will join if you’re still around!

Not sure what biome to pick yet.

5/14/2019 8:51:05 AM #12

We're still around, join the discord.

6/3/2019 10:15:39 AM #13

Bumperino.

8/6/2019 10:44:22 AM #14

Still really dig the name! Good job Plaguey

8/7/2019 9:42:17 AM #15

bumperino