COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Coins

I am not in any groups and have no friends playing this game, so I am not really sure who to give the 12 coins I have to. I would appreciate any opinions. Thanks

12/20/2018 1:32:16 PM #1

This would be a good time to start making friends in the game. You find a list of the different Kingdoms here: link

Check out the different Kingdoms, and see which one you like. Alternatively, find a nice community in a town or county and join them first regardless of their Kingdom. Most communities are quite active in the domains section of these forums here. Once you found a nice community, they probably have some candidate pushing for the server rewards.

For example, the town of Brash is still recruiting Hrothi players. We are part of the Demalion Empire. Feel free to check us out in the link below.

Brash

12/20/2018 2:50:02 PM #2

Hey, call me biased but I know a good spot. Sun Temple

Really, I have to agree with Terrantal though. Now is the time to find a group that looks interesting and help them out. Some people are trying to start new communities, some people just want to draw all the little people together.

Check out some posts and dive in!

12/22/2018 5:02:31 AM #3

Thanks for the advice, but that is not how I am wanting to play. I am looking to start in a random spot. I think it will be more interesting to just kinda pop in and start. I will decide on a profession when there is more information on the crafting professions, but other than my profession I want it all to be fresh to me.

12/22/2018 5:13:51 AM #4

Posted By Runoi at 9:02 PM - Fri Dec 21 2018

Thanks for the advice, but that is not how I am wanting to play. I am looking to start in a random spot. I think it will be more interesting to just kinda pop in and start. I will decide on a profession when there is more information on the crafting professions, but other than my profession I want it all to be fresh to me.

This is an entirely fair playstyle. My follow up opinion(s) then.

• Pick someone to back that you would want to see while you stumble around the world.
  • Pick someone on a different server so it isn't relevant and you can still be surprised.
  • Trade your coins to one of the hungry people selling items, and get something shiny in return.

Really no wrong answer. For that matter you can just keep the coins and make 0 changes so everything is fresh for you.

My ultimate goal with this game is there is something exciting for Everyone to do, whether that be the campaign I'm currently working on, or keeping my mouth shut and letting fun things be a surprise. Obviously for you, the latter may be better :P

Either way, best of luck.

12/22/2018 5:38:06 PM #5

Rather than locking yourself into a kingdom/specific region you can support a neutral project, that is not connected to any single kingdom in particular.
This way you’re still free to settle wherever you want without feeling you supported the enemy.

I am aiming to build a sun temple as a monument to the sun (and the sun stone) on neutral ground, I am currently negotiating with several kingdoms on the details, but the support so far is promising.