COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Land for Loot~Vault of Vitalis

The Vault of Vitalis

Congratulations Winners!

Congratulations Sirvi_Ravenwood, Eadward, and Katagiri!

Prizes - Contest Closed

• 1st ~ $50 Gift Certificate and 10 Parcels of land
  • 2nd ~ $20 Gift Certificate and 5 Parcels of land
  • 3rd ~ $10 Gift Certificate and 3 Parcels of land
    Free land parcel for anyone entering 5 or more items
    One parcel is worth at least 100 EP. Location can increase value.

“Three will win a prize most large, but everyone can find a home”

Welcome to the Vault of Vitalis!

We invite all to participate. Our goal is to reward people for raiding the vault and building a strong foundation of resources within the Duchy of Vitalis. I firmly believe that if someone is providing value, they should receive value in return.

In that spirit, we are offering a “vault raid” of our own. Every event/store item sent to AtlasBank, gives you an entry to win one of three prizes, ranging from $40 to $150 in value. At the end of the event, one random entry will be drawn for each prize. Those who have at least five entries, will receive a guaranteed parcel of land within the duchy of Vitalis. Note: This contest is for items, not ancient coins. Do not send your coins to AtlasBank. (Atlas Bank fully supports Bombastus’ efforts and the Unwavering Knights so send your coins to him!)

This offer is much cheaper than purchasing the land with Exposition Points. Even better, we’ve decided that it would be more fun with milestones! So without further ado, here are the milestone rewards you can expect from this event:

Congratulations!

• The Supporter Bonus Milestone has been unlocked! We will be livestreaming the opening of supply packs and giving away prizes! We are now prepping our Raid on the Vault of Vitalis - a Live Stream Unboxing and Giveaway. Come to the Duchy of Vitalis Twitch channel tomorrow (Friday, Dec 21st) at 9 PM EST. Chancellor Londo Mollari will be opening Supply Packs and giving items away to those watching the stream.

• The Dungeoneer Bonus Milestone has been unlocked! The first 50 entrants will start receiving their unique titles in the Duchy of Vitalis Discord, within the next few days.

We reserve the rights to provide more rewards should we feel like it.

The manager at Atlas Bank shook hands with the Grand Master of the Unwavering Light. “We’ll support you with the strength of our bank. We share your vision to return the Stone. Even now, farmers and blacksmiths and scribes line up to pledge support for the search. If we are to find the Sunstone, it will be because the people declare it.”

Details

With so many Elyrians raiding the vault and aiding in the efforts to recover the Sunstone, there are bound to be Vault items circulating. We would like to provide opportunities for people to use those items to gain further rewards, while gathering the items for use within Vitalis.

Parcel placement will be mutually agreed upon by the Count or Mayor and Entrant.

Size of a Parcel

The size of a parcel is pictured below. Everything on the grid fits within one parcel.

Come join us and discover what Vitalis is all about! We’ll talk about the game, have some fun, swap items, and get to know each other. We had several contestants join us on the 29th for some fun and discussion. We'll be holding some more events soon for people to connect with the duchy.

Are you an unpledged Mayor? Want take part in this contest and get citizens for your settlement? Contact Jon Warren @ The Duchy of Vitalis <--

To gain entries in this contest, simply send event or store items to “AtlasBank”. Atlas Bank is a bank developed by Jon Warren within the Duchy of Vitalis. Duke Jon Warren is the Underwriter for this event.

Many thanks to Bombastus for the map at the top of the post!

12/19/2018 9:28:57 PM #1

Reserved.

12/19/2018 10:34:48 PM #2

Sent my items. Looking forward to my land and hoping to win a Gift Cert!

12/19/2018 11:00:26 PM #3

I also just sent over 5 items. I must say I thought this event was going to be a little boring but you all definitely livened it up for me and I definitely support that. Will you be emailing us to confirm our place as one of the of the land winners? Also, do you mind if non-kingdom player takes part? Best of luck to you all!

Luna server. Brudvir, Mayor/Shipwright/Lumberjack/Hunter. Kingdom Vornair, Duchy Dawn's Reach, county Penhook Bridge, Town: Amber Harbor, Currently, have 2500 EP at my disposal to develop my business. Friend Code: AB0DD0

12/20/2018 2:06:56 AM #4

Posted By Zairick at 6:00 PM - Wed Dec 19 2018

I also just sent over 5 items. I must say I thought this event was going to be a little boring but you all definitely livened it up for me and I definitely support that. Will you be emailing us to confirm our place as one of the of the land winners? Also, do you mind if non-kingdom player takes part? Best of luck to you all!

Thanks Zairick! That was our hope. I love the story of the event and wanted to gather items, while offering something fun for the community to get involved in.

Absolutely, I will get into touch with each winner and let them know, whether on Discord or here on the forums. I'll try both forms of contact.

We absolutely welcome non-Alesian players to join in on the fun. If somebody wants a parcel for a summer home, a foreign-based trading post/business, or just a piece of land to resell, we encourage everyone to participate!

My goal is to get you set up with some prime real estate and then give you till launch to decide what you want to do with it. We have a great community in Vitalis, and the truth of it is that I believe that if someone has a small holding here, they might be more willing to partner with our people, or settle here if they don't have a home.

Our whole duchy is built on the principle of exchange. We are planning to place in the center of the map, because we strongly believe in the power of trade, both land and sea.

I've always encouraged people to settle based on the community, not the land, because I believe that people who enjoy each other, will be successful anywhere. We're expecting the Vitalis Faire to be quite fun and it gives people the chance to get to know us, whether or not they settle here.

Thank you for participating, I appreciate it!

~ Jon

12/20/2018 2:35:31 AM #5

Hi Jon,

That's exactly what I was thinking. Currently, I am deciding between four counts/dukes and since I will be a shipbuilder I was thinking of having a small trade fleet to go down south.

Best of luck!

~Zairick

Luna server. Brudvir, Mayor/Shipwright/Lumberjack/Hunter. Kingdom Vornair, Duchy Dawn's Reach, county Penhook Bridge, Town: Amber Harbor, Currently, have 2500 EP at my disposal to develop my business. Friend Code: AB0DD0

12/20/2018 2:48:13 AM #6

I sent some. I really love this idea! It provides the community with something to do if they don't want to keep with the main event. It's great!

67CAC0

"Different denotes neither bad nor good, but it certainly means not the same."

-Just a lowly beekeeper

12/20/2018 3:16:24 AM #7

Hi Jon,

That's exactly what I was thinking. Currently, I am deciding between four counts/dukes and since I will be a shipbuilder I was thinking of having a small trade fleet to go down south.

Best of luck!

~Zairick

That's awesome man! I can certainly identify with that idea. We certainly got excited when they started releasing the ships. I have a few counties that will be focusing on naval activity. As it stands, we would have a few large rivers providing access to the coast and one guaranteed coastal county.

You should swing by and have a chat sometime.

I sent some. I really love this idea! It provides the community with something to do if they don't want to keep with the main event. It's great!

Thank you Draguta, I appreciate it! Yeah, I wanted to provide a fun avenue to get people involved as well as showcase our counties and settlements.

By the way, if you are interested in beekeeping, you should talk to Steveburger in our discord. He's our resident bee wizard, complete with his own business, "Golden Glow Wax League". He's developing quite the network of people interested in beekeeping and honey/wax production.

12/20/2018 3:24:55 AM #8

Sent some items to AtlasBank quite the interesting contest

Count of Caer Genesis

County of Tir Cymoedd Afon
Kingdom of Bordweall(NA-E)
12/20/2018 3:48:42 AM #9

Posted By Gravev at 10:24 PM - Wed Dec 19 2018

Sent some items to AtlasBank quite the interesting contest

Thank you so much Gravev! I have been floored at the amount of entries pouring in. This should be a fun contest!

12/20/2018 3:53:50 AM #10

Sent 5 Items. :)

12/20/2018 4:02:48 AM #11

Posted By Boudragon at 10:53 PM - Wed Dec 19 2018

Sent 5 Items. :)

Thank you Boudragon, I appreciate it! We're getting closer and closer to the first milestone for this event. I'm looking forward to opening supply packs on stream!

12/20/2018 4:31:23 AM #12

Hi Jon I am entering to see if I can win it since I want to create several hospitals in the kingdom and having some land in another duchy would be helpful. So here I hope to win if I can!

12/20/2018 4:37:04 AM #13

Posted By Sirvi_RavenWind at 11:31 PM - Wed Dec 19 2018

Hi Jon I am entering to see if I can win it since I want to create several hospitals in the kingdom and having some land in another duchy would be helpful. So here I hope to win if I can!

Absolutely! Thanks for entering! I'd love to see that happen. You'll have to link up with Steveburger for some of that medical honey.

12/20/2018 5:25:56 AM #14

Congratulations we've hit the first milestone! Over 25 entrants in the contest! Tabulating the actual number of entries now. You guys are awesome!

We'll be scheduling a livestream for the unboxing of supply packs, and giving away prizes to attendees! Be sure to keep an eye out for the announcement.

12/20/2018 5:30:16 AM #15

Any chance this offer extends to those not in the Dutchy but in the kingdom?

Edit: Nevermind, just read the hospital post. Seems the answer is "yes."