COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
Raiders of the Lost Vault

Penny for your thoughts? Dem coins to my stash also has a nice ring to it 💰

On a serious note, now I have blasted away my supplies (does spying give any tangible benefit) with mostly raiding, will they regen at all or is that only with store purchases?

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

12/18/2018 12:56:20 AM #1

good questions. I'd like those answers, too^^

Friend Code: 30EF47

12/18/2018 6:43:06 AM #2

Well it has been a few hours and no more supplies so I think I have my answer. Also the short duration of the event is a bit of a clue.

[EU] The Town of Farwatch Selene (Hrothi) - Demalion/Dae Erath/Ash County - Masonry, Scouting/Cartography Animal Husbandry, Agriculture Smithing, Tailoring. Light RP, Casual & PvP Welcome.

12/18/2018 6:49:35 AM #3

I just wanna know what good spying does, before i blow my supplies too.

12/18/2018 7:11:04 AM #4

You do not get more supplies over time, only initial allotment and then purchases.

Spying is used to try and ascertain the movements of coin being transferred around. Being as you only see the 10 most recent transactions it would be almost impossible to get a comprehensibe list, but you may still see trends.

Honestly the spying is more for team play. If you dont care, I say just raid the vault.

12/18/2018 7:44:58 AM #5

any thought what the items are for you can win with raiding?

woop woop

friendcode: 706224

12/18/2018 8:14:46 AM #6

So far what we've seen during the raids of the vault: Vault Loot Rarity

Hopefully we can figure this out.

https://discord.gg/esT7wMN