COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN MEDIA
A Pirate's Guide to Elyria: Lore and RP Chat show!

Ahoy maties! Captain Seli here, and I've got a treat for you! Myself, and ZigSmash are going to start hosting a new CoE Talk Show called, you guessed it, A Pirate's Guide to Elyria!

What can you expect from this particular show? Well, you can expect two pirates discussing the world of Elyria, its lore, history, inhabitants, myths and legends, religions, monsters and fabled lands, as well as everything else related to the Story and world of CoE! We'll also talk about Roleplay and player created Lore. We encourage audience participation as well! So if you've got questions, comments, theories, corrections (We're not lore experts!) or other stuff to add to whatever we're discussing, don't be shy!

Each show will be a live stream. Nothing fancy. No fancy graphics or music. Just two pirates and some microphones! We'll upload the show to Youtube, unedited as well. I'm personally not to savvy with any of this technology stuff. I am not but a humble pirate after all!

When can we expect to see this show? Well, the first Episode is scheduled for Tuesday, December 4th at 2PM Eastern time! We're going to make an effort to try and keep the show at that time, but it could change (And might change) based on RL and other circumstances! We'll let you guys know when a show is happening at least 24 hours in advance or more if we're able! We'll post those announcements right here in this thread.

Where can we watch this nautical nonsense? You can find the stream on my twitch channel: Captain Seli's Twitch.

I look forward to seeing you all out there on the high seas of twitch, ready to talk about some CoE Lore and RP!

EDIT: New show times are every other Tuesday at 7:30 PM Eastern. Sometimes later, sometimes not.

3/26/2019 11:43:38 PM #16

Episode 7 fought bravely against the Machine Elves and Gremlins, but alas, our cutlasses were no match for the hoards of evil technology disrupting beings...

So, we'll try again next week, April 2nd, provided all things go well! My apologies to everyone who was in stream!

4/9/2019 9:21:04 PM #17

Okay, this time for real. We've worked out the bugs, and the show should be working as intended this time!

Episode 7 of "A Pirate's Guide to Elyria" is going live at 7:30PM Eastern! Come hang out and learn about the Miracle of the 2nd Age! :bee: :bee: https://www.twitch.tv/captain_seli

5/10/2019 12:21:02 AM #18

Alright, so it has been a few weeks since we did a show. Mainly due to Finals happening, and then I got really sick. I'm all done and recovered though, and ready for more action, as is my intrepid co-host ZigSmash!

So look to next Tuesday at 7:30PM Eastern if you want to set sail into some CoE news and lore! Find us on my Twitch Channel linked in the OP!

5/14/2019 11:16:13 AM #19

Episode 8: Diving into Domains! starts at 7:30PM Eastern on my twitch channel (linked in the OP). Come by and learn some history of Vornair!

We've also got a few more topics to cover in our new show format! While we've been dark, ol' Captain Seli has been brainstorming new ways to engage with the community! We now have segments about Co News, CoE Community Contests, CoE Fan Art, and CoE Fanfiction! Tonight is our first run of those topics, so come by and see who we shout out!

5/30/2019 12:31:35 AM #20

Someone got into the uh....rum this week

-Wayland Ade'Braeden, Judicator of IronCall, Tritea Duchy of the High Seas.

Friend Code: 2D1330

"The wave returns to the ocean..."

5/30/2019 1:14:04 AM #21

Indeed, but next week! To sea with us!

6/3/2019 7:16:50 PM #22

We're prepping the ship for a show tomorrow night! Same time and place as always!

6/4/2019 9:05:27 PM #23

Show night tonight! Tune in at 7:30PM Eastern as we set sail into some interesting and fun topics! Its already Episode 9! Can you guys believe it!?

6/11/2019 12:59:53 PM #24

This sounds like a good show Im on. I should watch it

-Wayland Ade'Braeden, Judicator of IronCall, Tritea Duchy of the High Seas.

Friend Code: 2D1330

"The wave returns to the ocean..."

6/11/2019 5:14:48 PM #25

Episode 10 is next week! Tuesday June 18th at 7:30PM Eastern. This is a special episode that will have TRIVIA with PRIZES!

That's right, there will be three rounds of CoE Lore based Trivia with three prizes to those who answer the most questions right! This is to celebrate our 10th episode, and show our appreciation to our wonderful viewers!

We'll also have CoE News and Community highlights as well! So be sure to tune in next Tuesday for your chance at some neat prizes!

6/18/2019 8:49:52 PM #26

Tonight is the night! Episode 10 of A Pirate's Guide to Elyria is showing! ITS TRIVIA NIGHT! Come by the stream and see if you know your lore! There's gonna be prizes!

We've also got some exciting things to talk about! So don't miss out! Show starts at 7:30PM East, and might run a little longer than usual!

Lets celebrate our tenth episode! ARRRRR!

7/2/2019 3:30:15 PM #27

No show tonight sailors. Captain is preparing for a long voyage! Will return as soon as we can! :)

7/30/2019 5:35:34 PM #28

Its happening! Showtime tonight at 7:30PM Eastern! Lets talk maps and stuff!

10/27/2019 1:10:12 PM #29

Alright Elyrians! Its been a hot minute since the Captain has stood on deck and enthralled audiences with tales of Elyrian Lore!

That's because the semester started in August, and has kept me very busy! So we're breaking the show into Seasons! That's right, the first 11 episodes are all Season 1!

Season 2 will begin in December! So stay tuned for more Elyrian goodness as we head into the Holiday season!