COMMUNITY - FORUMS - SELENE GENERAL
[FR] Communauté Kypiq [FR]

Bonjour, bonsoir ! Une amie et moi ( pack Bloodline + access alpha tout les deux ) souhaitons former un groupe de gens francais souhaitant s'investir en tant que Kypiqs afin de pouvoir progresser et avancer ensemble, mais aussi découvrir le jeux avant sa sortie officielle !

Mon Discord ! Yuri#9959

Ou en rejoignant le serveur https://discord.gg/xsJURpD (invitation permanente)

Hello, good evening ! Me and my friend ( pack Bloodline + access alpha ) want to form a group of french people who want to invest as Kypiqs in order to progress and move forward together, but also to discover the game before its official release!

My discord! Yuri # 9959

Or join the server https://discord.gg/xsJURpD (permanent invitation)

11/29/2018 6:39:49 PM #1

Bienvenue dans la communauté de CoE. Bonne chance pour votre projet :D

Welcome in CoE community, good luck in your project

Join Now!

11/29/2018 8:16:17 PM #2

Good evening Yurri,

if you're planning on being Kypiq Nirath is the kingdom for you. Currently Asebe'ia Thunar is the only duchy planning on settling in the Kypiq biome, and we'd happily welcome you to our community.

Best of luck!

House Storm

11/30/2018 12:14:14 PM #3

On a plusieurs gens qui veulent jouer kypicks aussi, pendant KOE vous pourrez émigrer des familles des tribus que vous préfèré là où vous souhaitez jouer.

We have many people who want to play Kypiqs too, during KOE you could emigrate the families of your preference to where you want to play.

Moderator edit: Added English translation

11/30/2018 9:47:24 PM #4

J'entend bien Raziel, mais il y a la route a faire, quels avantages aurions nous à migrer? Je pense en plus que la "migration" ne va pas pouvoir etre possible des le début ( sachant qu'on sera de jeunes kypiqs )

On cherche principalement a découvrir ce magnifique jeux avec des personnes comme nous : n'ayant pas forcément des titres de noblesse.

I hear you Raziel, but there is the road ahead, what advantages would we have to migrate? I think moreover that "migration" will not be possible from the beginning (knowing that we will be young kypiqs)

We are mainly looking to discover this wonderful game with people like us: not necessarily titles of nobility.