COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Maps, Domains and Settlements

I don't know about anyone else, but now that our official map has been selected, and I now know which kingdom number I will be joining - I can't wait for Kingdoms to be locked in and the upcoming domain and settlement selection.

11/20/2018 12:03:47 AM #1

what kingdom are you interested in?

11/20/2018 12:51:03 AM #2

I am interested in knowing which Rulers want which kingdoms too! Will be awesome to know for us forum peeps! (I'm sure the discord peeps already have a pretty good idea :(

But I understand not wanting to make the info public too until they are able to lock in their choices.

Do we know if the maps will continue to be updated as domain selection continues? Like instead of seeing kingdom 1 will I eventually see "Kingdom of Black Heart" or whatever?

Hope it helps...

11/20/2018 1:58:57 AM #3

Posted By MusaKn at 4:03 PM - Mon Nov 19 2018

what kingdom are you interested in?

I'll be picking Kingdom 3, whomever that is.

11/20/2018 2:23:16 AM #4

Do we have an idea of how far off domain selection is?

12/21/2018 5:56:57 PM #5

Kingdom 1 alpine forest Hrothi for me. I've been putting off joining a kingdom because I knew this would be the deciding factor. I want to prospect/explore/mine. Find a plot with ore and build up a mine and or mining town.

12/25/2018 12:44:05 AM #6

From what I've read in the forums here and on discord, the "Rulers" have been fairly vague as to which Biome and or Race they intend to play. I can only assume it is because they don't know as yet where their kingdoms will lie. This does however leave those of us who want to play in a specific geographical area or a specific race hanging in the breeze when it comes to joining a Kingdom. I sincerely hope that the person choosing Kingdom #1 does not have their heart set on being Kypiq or Dras.

12/25/2018 6:33:57 PM #7

I know abit about which kingdoms are hopping for what but many of them don't want it spread around encase some one tries to snipe their favorite kingdom out of spite.

Being normal is vastly overrated!

1/5/2019 9:40:33 PM #8

Posted By m_wright72 at 4:44 PM - Mon Dec 24 2018

From what I've read in the forums here and on discord, the "Rulers" have been fairly vague as to which Biome and or Race they intend to play. I can only assume it is because they don't know as yet where their kingdoms will lie. This does however leave those of us who want to play in a specific geographical area or a specific race hanging in the breeze when it comes to joining a Kingdom. I sincerely hope that the person choosing Kingdom #1 does not have their heart set on being Kypiq or Dras.

Or that they don't want to give away to much information in a game that includes conquest.

3/10/2019 5:15:26 AM #9

The time is nigh!

Well, a month or so anyway... and then we find out which Kingdoms have invested the most and where they will be located!

Will it go as many predict or will there be drama and madness! Prepare thyselves for SOON...

3/10/2019 6:44:18 AM #10

Here I'm hoping to end up in kingdom 4, specifically the northern duchy of the salt marshes

(speaking of, I do see an island in said duchy that could be used for a capital, due to its size and defensibility. Look in the center of said duchy. I'm not going to get it for my town, most likely...)

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

3/10/2019 8:14:23 AM #11

Posted By Sir Zyr at 10:44 PM - Sat Mar 09 2019

Here I'm hoping to end up in kingdom 4, specifically the northern duchy of the salt marshes

(speaking of, I do see an island in said duchy that could be used for a capital, due to its size and defensibility. Look in the center of said duchy. I'm not going to get it for my town, most likely...)

Don't get too hung up on images of rivers and such in our current map, some are likely to change once other features are added.

3/11/2019 12:23:21 AM #12

My understanding on NA-E is that the rulers have a gentleman's agreement as to who is choosing what, so the populace has a general idea where they'll be and what biomes will be available. Can't speak for the other servers though.

3/11/2019 3:59:59 AM #13

Here on NA-W the Kingdoms like to screw with each other and are rarely upfront about what they want so that they can be pissy when someone else takes it.

Oops, I mean, uh, yeah, we totes have all come to an agreement on where we're going to be and there will be no trolling at all...

3/28/2019 8:41:15 PM #14

Oooh, we'll know the kingdoms in a month or so? Nice! I'm pretty committed to being a Brudvir, so it looks like my Countess will be in Kingdom 1 to start.

But depending on how relations are with Kingdoms 2 or 3, I'm curious if there's some Brudvir migration to the forest-filled Lower Montane and Mixed Leaf Forest biomes within a few generations. Hmmm...

The Brudvir Countess Mysi Karuna, of Wainswey County is devoted to woodworking and trading in Elyria. Settled in the interior of Ravencrest Duchy in Aranor, NA-W. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/611425821038477312/624003537826742282/Wainswey_County-banner-3.png

4/2/2019 5:34:58 PM #15

Posted By Mysi Karuna at 3:41 PM - Thu Mar 28 2019

Oooh, we'll know the kingdoms in a month or so? Nice! I'm pretty committed to being a Brudvir, so it looks like my Countess will be in Kingdom 1 to start.

But depending on how relations are with Kingdoms 2 or 3, I'm curious if there's some Brudvir migration to the forest-filled Lower Montane and Mixed Leaf Forest biomes within a few generations. Hmmm...

Well, from what I’ve heard, Blackheart will be most likely to get Kingdom 1, and they intend to declare war on everyone, day 1.

So good luck! Lol