COMMUNITY - FORUMS - FAN FICTION & ROLEPLAYING
An Anorian Mead Prayer

Dear Anorians, citizens, aristocrats and nobles,

Thank you for gathering today on this Holy Virtori day. In this common room of my beloved inn, we celebrate today another day and praise the virtues ...

"We thank Modestos for teaching us temperance. We thank Harbos for teaching us charity which allows us to share all our drinks and ingredients needed to brew them. We thank Kedryn for teaching us kindness. The kindness we need to accept every single cup of mead offered by our fellow Anorians in order not to hurt their feelings with a refusal!

Also, We thank Asiduuryn for our Diligence in making sure we produce enough alcohol and Iustus for the freedom of every citizen to have access to mead. We thank Pacyen, for keeping us patient while we wait for the next batch of brew to finish. And Pudoros we thank for providing us booze to distract us from lust. "

I propose a toast to the above Virtues! *hears rapturous cheers *

By Carta the Innkeeper of Dawn's Reach, Master Miothadil Eruwaen and Count Eladriel Quinlesti of Sweetwater.

Mead is being served!

11/18/2018 11:32:32 PM #1

"Raises hands, and shouts: Haleluyay. Praised are the gods of temperance, charity, teaching us kindness, and diligence!" Falls asleep with her head on the table while her loud snoring is heard through the tavern.

11/18/2018 11:43:20 PM #2

Eey!

holds up his massive, filled to overflowing tankard in pious confirmation before zealously gulping down a few virtuous mouthfuls

11/18/2018 11:48:09 PM #3

Praised be the Virtues! Praised be Anor! Raises another mug of Shmead

11/19/2018 10:09:08 AM #4

As producer of Shmead's Mead and devout Sword of the Virtues, i proudly self medicate with mead, so that my blade is dulled to only cut cheese and not Mann, in the case of my actions being manipulated by the higher powers.

Raises a flagon of Shmead's Mead and cheers to the toast of Carta the Innkeeper

11/19/2018 1:38:40 PM #5

Joins in the drunken praises! Cheers @gods

11/20/2018 10:56:46 PM #6

Raises a mug of mead and cheers loudly!

11/21/2018 7:20:51 AM #7

Huzzah!

1/20/2019 7:07:10 PM #8

May our tankards never run dry!

Be Calm, Be Strong, Be Grateful

1/21/2019 12:27:58 AM #9

I pledge myself to regular imbibing of Schmead's Mead, and that I will continuously strive to be an ever-true-and-faithful 'meadiator' for the glory of Anor! Hic!

Physician, Alchemist & Herbalist to the Duchy of Anor, Al-Khezam - Selene (EU) Server

9/16/2019 2:16:27 PM #10

As Anor's banners now proudly wave over the vast grasslands of Al'Khezam, we pray. And we drink. And we drink some more.

Cheers!

Sador Olgwein of Aerthad, County of Anorath (Friend code: 2D50DE)

The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn