COMMUNITY - FORUMS - TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Paragraphes

I know it might be a bit late, but I just need to know: How can I make paragrahes? My forum posts always show as a big blob even though, I make paragraphes in the editor. Everyone else seams to know how to do it, but I don't. Cannot figure it out. please help :)

carnead Die Entdecker und Verteidiger Avagasts suchen DICH! Egal welcher Berufsstand in unserer Stadt ist für jeden platz! [Geselle dich zu uns!] https://discord.gg/Sc6TyGR

11/9/2018 4:51:15 AM #1

Simply double space it. This was one line under the previous text.

This was 2.

11/9/2018 5:01:15 AM #2

So wholesome :')

Kypiq proprietor - Weaver/Tailor/Designer - Broad Leaf Forest

11/9/2018 7:23:09 AM #3

Well, what Labbe did was two line breaks (enter↩, not space) in a row, this method creates a space between the paragraphs. However, sometimes it's useful to put the paragraph directly under the above line without any space, such as for headlines.

Example:
To get this result you would type: space + space + line break (at the end of a sentence).

11/9/2018 1:42:30 PM #4

Posted By ShadowTani at 11:23 PM - Thu Nov 08 2018

Well, what Labbe did was two line breaks (enter↩, not space) in a row, this method creates a space between the paragraphs. However, sometimes it's useful to put the paragraph directly under the above line without any space, such as for headlines.

Example:
To get this result you would type: space + space + line break (at the end of a sentence).

I have at this point 227 posts, and I have been limping along without this knowledge of the double space vs the double enter. I was so blind.
You are a godsend ShadowTani

11/9/2018 3:14:26 PM #5

Lol. Forum posting is a fighter game apparently, need to get those combos right.~