COMMUNITY - FORUMS - LUNA GENERAL
Innkeeper Looking for a Home

Greetings, Kings and Queens! Lords and Ladies! Counts and Countesses! Dukes and Duchesses! I'd like to gain a plot of land in any Kingdom, County, or Duchy, near a large city if possible, on which to place an inn and brewery. I'll gladly pay the lord of the land I end up placing my inn on a fair sum of profits, let's say, 10% and I am willing to negotiate on this. Should nobody accept, I'll simply be a wanderer and create and sell drinks on the go. Might be more fun that way, but I think I'd prefer to have a more stable economy.

I have both Vintner's and Distiller's starter kits, and would prefer to go into making wine, though what's an inn without ale? I also have the Bloodline package and will likely be buying a package up from that in the next couple of days, more for access to the extra sigils and colors on my coat of arms than anything else.

9/13/2018 11:30:48 PM #1

That's a wonderful idea. I as well as everyone will need innkeepers. Especially for huge trade cities that are planned. Having your Inn outside a beautiful trade city or capital would be a huge benefit for you<3

I would suggest getting to know the kingdoms and seeing which one truly matches you and your gameplay and if you'd like to know more about my duchy and my ideas please feel free to message me or join my duchy discord by clicking my banner.

I plan to have a huge central hub in my duchy along with research schools dedicated in not only medicine and alchemy but also the various subjects available in Coe. It would be wonderful to have you stop by

9/15/2018 7:29:27 AM #2

Hey I sent you a message.

9/15/2018 10:19:27 AM #3

If you are playing on the EU server have a look at the Duchy of Anor. We have plenty of room for someone that would like to run an Inn. You will find our web pages on the Selene Domain forums.

9/15/2018 11:05:00 AM #4

Posted By Eladriel Quinlesti at 04:19 AM - Sat Sep 15 2018

If you are playing on the EU server have a look at the Duchy of Anor. We have plenty of room for someone that would like to run an Inn. You will find our web pages on the Selene Domain forums.

It's posted on the Luna server~

9/21/2018 1:45:55 PM #5

You are welcome to come join us in Umaroth. We specialize in architecture and mining, but have a dire need for nother innkeeper or two. We do help our members get established and started as they come into the game. The county is actually two counties in one so we have a fair amount of land that can be given to the right people. I don't mean that you are necessarily looking for handouts, but consider it more of we jumpstart our members.

The other good thing is that we are part of the Conclave of Aritaur which is three duchies in one. This means that if you don't think Umaroth is the right county for you, you have ~90 others to choose from and can easily swap between them. You can join us in discord and learn more about who we are and what we do.

https://discord.gg/g4FzvHK

10/4/2018 3:56:48 AM #6

Hello, I am Mayor Matthias Navarro, of the town of Varros, I would glady welcome an innkeeper such as yourself into my humble town, you can find more information here

As to the 10% profits, all i would ask is, as any citizen, is you pay your fair share of any taxes imposed by my kingdom, Bordweall.

I have quite a bit of EP saved up as of this point and would do my best to make sure you were well set up for the beginning stages of the game.

10/27/2018 4:10:05 PM #7

Short and sweet: My county focus will ideally include Winemaking, so we've got potential. Check out the county links below.

11/16/2018 1:10:55 AM #8

Mine will likely be an alchemical farming and animal breeding city, bordering on K6 but officially in Bordweall. Please come check us out if you are still open to a home somewhere. Our town will need a good Inn, and we'll likely have a interesting blend of available ingredients to brew with!

11/16/2018 7:32:32 PM #9

Speaking as a brewmaster Count, I'm confident that my county seat will have at least one unique (exclusive) brew on tap. However, it is unlikely that I'll be able to budget enough time for running the local inn. I'll be needing a skilled innkeeper. Of course, until we know the lay of the land, concrete plans are speculative at best.

I expect that when the dust settles after domain and settlement selection, you'll have plenty of towns interested in your proprietorship.

Healdwald

4/16/2019 12:08:29 AM #10

I love the idea and will have need for something like this within my town. I will be having my town in a County that is near the coastline and within the jungle. Please look at our post to see if its something you're interested in. It have a good Cthulu/pirate vibe with a lot of trading mixed in.

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/30028/county-of-vesenia#post328722

4/18/2019 3:31:31 AM #11

Hey man definitely check out my friends city Kadeir Taliesin, it's located in the Duchy of Tenebrae (Kingdom of Bordweall) and has the direct support and protection of the Bannerlords (myself included) as well as our Duke, Impius Pierrot. Needless to say the city is supposed to be a place of art, beauty, and merrymaking happiness so check it out! You will more than likely have all the support you need and then some. Message Gravev or myself on discord if you're interested.

LINK HERE: Kadeir Taliesin

Interested in becoming a warrior/soldier? working in reconnaissance, espionage, sabotage, assassination? joining an order of the strongest and most honorable knights? becoming a field medic? operating siege? or joining a personal guard? Click Here!

9/9/2019 2:42:42 AM #12

Greetings boomel, if you are still looking to put down some roots then might I suggest TirNaNog in the County of Novigrad. As Mayor I can assure you of my support to help your business flourish and support from Fellow citizens as well as our Count when ever possible. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

https://imgur.com/giao3Cm

9/9/2019 3:09:40 AM #13

I'm sure you will be welcome and most anyone's Domain.. Dig through the maps and find locations that have the same professions that you are looking for. If you see it in that area than it probably means you will have an easier time doing it for yourself.

Once that is done.. wait a little longer and see what the name of said County and Settlement is.. And see if you can get in touch with that person.

As I said before.. I'm sure you would be welcome.

9/9/2019 2:53:46 PM #14

You should consider building with our Order- You would meet a lot of interesting shady characters

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/31774/nae-the-grey-order-evil-organization

Hïgh Græÿ: Service not Glory

9/9/2019 3:08:57 PM #15

Do note folks, this post was made in 2018. I do doubt that he hasn't already decided on where he wants to place.

Survival, Whatever the Cost, We Shall Endure| Marthanais, Cibé an Costas, An mbeidh muid Mairfidh| Pledged to Vornair, Pledged to Erzhalden, Pledged to Volsung, Freyr of Kjalstead