COMMUNITY - FORUMS - ANGELICA GENERAL
Yo! New Player, chat with me?

Honestly just looking to actually join the community. I've been watching from the shadows since the game was first announced, but only JUST made an account back in April for the Searing Plague event and such.

Anyways, I'm looking to just chat and make some friends. Maybe join one of the active Kingdoms if possible? I haven't pledged yet but I might soon. Tell me about your characters or plans for when the game hits!

I myself am planning to do the simple thing, become a mercenary of sorts. I plan to play as a Brudvir, because I love the way they look and like their lore thus far. Haven't gotten too far, if I had I might be looking to Roleplay rather than chat. So yeah, hit me up, tell me your story! :D

8/30/2018 5:22:56 AM #1

Hi Haldrastr, and anyone lurking on the post. I've only recently heard about this game, my friend told me 'bout it. Gotta say though, I'm super hyped! I'd really like to run a farm, or work as a merchant when the game hits. Maybe even both? Idk, but I'm excited to see how it all works out.

8/30/2018 5:28:55 AM #2

Yeah, I'm interested in the unique Roleplaying experience this game could create. As a GM, I'm a big fan of worldbuilding and I like the idea of actively shaping the world as a player if I want to do that. More so than other sandbox MMORPGs. Makes me wonder how exactly it's all gonna play out for sure.

8/30/2018 5:47:58 AM #3

You will probably really like the Discords sites. Check out the various kingdoms, and also the main Elyria Discord site. There are almost always people around in one or another to chat with.

8/30/2018 6:01:32 AM #4

Welcome to our lovely family!

As Poldano said, you should join the official discord server to chat with everyone and get in touch with some kingdoms.

Here's the link --> Official Discord Server

See you around ^^

8/30/2018 6:22:54 AM #5

Welcome to both of you. o/

I'm with you Qwynever. I'm hoping to get into agriculture as well, both growing crops and raising livestock and/or breeding animals (like mounts).

When I first joined the community someone shared this Kingdom List with me. Some of the information is out of date, but it does have links in it to most of the Kingdoms homepages and is divided by the servers they are on. I hope it helps you get to know some of the kingdoms and their philosophies!

8/30/2018 6:25:04 AM #6

Welcome both to the community! It's wonderful to see new faces joining the ranks ^.^

In addition to the link that Devilkyn posted there's also this link that has information from the kingdoms with a little intro as well as their duchies :3 https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/22195/naw-kingdomduchy-information-welcome

8/30/2018 6:29:27 AM #7

Haha, thanks for the information. I joined the discord and such, ngl I'm pretty intimidated by the size. I read up on a couple of the kingdoms in the NA-W server and they seem interesting for sure.

It's honestly extremely cool that a lot of the kingdoms and counties are being managed by dedicated players already. I honestly don't know why I didn't start being active sooner. I really dig the commitment.

8/30/2018 6:29:52 AM #8

Thank you, everyone. It's a relief to see a community that's actually kind and helpful, rather than troll-y and flaming.

8/31/2018 1:32:56 AM #9

So yo, just as a heads up for anyone who ends up lurking and reading this or just being indecisive like me, joining the community is absolutely worth. Not even 24 hours in and I get cured by some extremely friendly folks. Join us man, it's a great community and we all seem pretty fun to talk to.

That's all from me though, hope you all have a good time!

8/31/2018 2:54:53 AM #10

Hi, Haldrastr. Nice to meet you.

8/31/2018 4:16:18 AM #11

Heya! Nice to meet you too. How ya doin'?

8/31/2018 5:04:16 AM #12

Howdy and Welcome.

Glad to see new faces, means I'm less so ;)

8/31/2018 6:46:59 AM #13

I know that feeling! Just not here, yet. But soon enough, I'm sure I will.

10/28/2018 4:00:43 AM #14

Hello

10/30/2018 6:32:43 AM #15

Hi JaxTavic, What kind of playstyle you are looking at ?

Never argue with an idiot, cuz he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Vice mayor of Lux Verloren