COMMUNITY - FORUMS - REPORT A BUG
Ease Pain used, Seal consumed but no Seals rewarded

I'm using two accounts currently. Before the reset, those two had 35 Purity. After reset, I generated Purity on both, used Ease Pain and Make Tinkture and now, I have combined 43 Purity. Thats 4 Purity missing. I didnt track it exactly, but Ease Pain would be the most obvious bug. It worked the last two times, though, afair.

Is there too much traffic at time of reset, so that using skills within 5min after reset results in some kind of DDOS? Should we wait using our skills a bit longer? Or do bugs like that happen all day randomly?

Or is that internal punishment for exploiting the bug that I could trigger the instant twice after yesterdays reset?

Friend Code: 30EF47

8/7/2018 7:50:20 PM #1

Both yesterday and today I had the same problem Ease pain took the purity seal and started its' cool down. My total seals reduced by 1 but I never got the extra 2 the skill was supposed to give. The error yesterday was after Caspian did the manual reset so I figured it was a wash.

It happened again today I had 11 seals before 12EST I collected the seal after the reset which brought me to 12. I attempted the skill Ease pain upon the refresh of the screen and I was back to 11 seals and ease pain was on cool down.

Backer #782 (Count) Friend Code: D0F5CA ?

8/8/2018 4:01:31 AM #2

Same here 5 Minutes ago. I had 10 Purity seals, collected one, so I had 11. I used Ease Pain, it consumed 1 and put Ease Pain on cooldown but didn't return 2. So I have only 10 now.

8/8/2018 10:18:10 PM #3

The event wasn't functioning normally today, please read the updates here

Thank you.

"Stupid questions make more sense than stupid mistakes."