COMMUNITY - FORUMS - GENERAL DISCUSSION
Headstone Story Winners

Before we get into the details:

This contest was a very great success and I'm very proud of all the people who have entered. Your guy's stories were amazing and were really hard for the judges to judge. They loved them all! There were so many great stories in the contest that they really had a tough time picking the top 3 winners. In fact, it was so tough, that you'll see a little extra below!

For the top 3 winners, it was a really hard decision, especially between 2 stories. There was a lot of different stories that were very unique and very intriguing to read that it was just fantastic being part of this entire event. Some of the stories were really touching, some left us wanting more, some made us laugh, and some made us cry. OKAY, maybe it was just me crying.... :P

Before we get down to the winners' let us recall the prizes that were presented from the contest post:

First place gets 2 Headstones, and 1 War Trison sent via their inventory on the forums.

Second place gets 1 Headstone, 1 War Trison and a starter pet sent via their inventory on the forums.

Third place gets $40 worth of prizes pending!

Winners!:

First Place

First place was a really tough choice, but they truly earned it. Congratulations to:

CaptainSeli

Your story was adored by the judges, they enjoyed the different take that you took on with the details in your story, the relation to CoE and the path you took with the story topic of the headstone. Maybe people will learn to leave those headstones be!

Your prize has been sent to your Forum Account Inventory! So be sure to check for confirmation!

You can read the story Here!

Second Place

Second Place's story was very different from the others. Congratulations to:

Kitlandria "The Veil Lifted"

Your story was very unique, it really did leave the judges, and myself included, wanting to read more. The judges and I really liked your unique ties to CoE with the way you talked about the duchy, with the duchy name, the religions, and the tribes.

Your prize has been sent to your Forum Account Inventory! So be sure to check for confirmation!

Third Place

Third place was also a really tough choice, their story really pushed the limits! Congratulations to:

Rrobin

Your story really pulled us in, the ties to the CoE lore, the walking of the astral plane. It was very well executed, original and very creative. I felt as though that really is a character that I was watching play Chronicles of Elyria.

Your prize is currently pending, a message has been sent about the details!

Honorable Mentions:

This portion of this is new, but there were so many stories that were just amazing that we wanted to include a few more to our top 3 that we wanted to mention:

TheGameCatcher "You left me"

Story Here

Your story scored the highest for Creativity/Originality and Headstone Relation. It was a short story, but it answered all the questions, it had a vast amount of detail in a small number of words, and it was truly a good read. Thank you so much for entering the contest.

Friedbrice "The Egg Hunt"

Story Here

Your story was truly a favorite among all of us. We really enjoyed how well rounded the story was in relation to CoE. Thank you so much for entering the contest.

Nightfinger "We Were All Adam"

Story Here

Your story was unique and very funny. The judges loved that you added an additional photo that you made yourself in connection with the story. It left us wanting to read more about the characters.

Honorable Mentions Please Read:

The above honorable mentions were very generously donated an Otterbear Mount each for their stories by Pteroguin. Thank you all for your entries, and thank you for the generous donation for these amazing honorable mentions!

BONUS PRIZE:

Looks like we have a winner! Congratulations to HeraldicAxiom for the position of Community Favorite of the Headstone Story Contest! Your prize of a headstone and starter pet has been sent to your Forum Account Inventory! So be sure to check for confirmation!

Thank you (Entrants Please Read)

I just wanted to say thank you, to everyone for not only entering the contest and making it a huge success, but I also wanted to thank the judges for judging all NINETEEN ENTRIES! So HUGE thank you to the judges (Serpentius, Pteroguin, Hellmoon, Dizdayn, Maulvorn) for all their hard work and very hard decision making for the prize winners. I'd also very much like to thank Pteroguin and Dizdayn for donating additional prizes for the winners ♥ Thank you so much, everyone, for everything!

For those of you who have not won a prize, do not be discouraged, as a huge thank you for entering and for your contribution you will all be receiving an otterbear cub! Thank you for your generous donation for this Pteroguin.

8/2/2018 1:33:13 AM #1

And as a Judge Favorite, Quintero has been donated 400 EP by Pteroguin! I hope that you enjoy and spend it wisely with your county and your dreams of what you wish to do in game!

8/2/2018 1:36:44 AM #2

Congrats to all the winners.

Expecting to set up as a mayor in one of the three "two town" counties in Bridgespider (Angelica server, Kingdom of Tyria). I'm hoping to end up with a city by the end of exposition for lawmaking ability, assuming I can keep the city sustainable. You will know it's me by the city name Raven's Roost

Friend code: 23F484.

8/2/2018 1:37:26 AM #3

Congrats to all

From Our Farm Gate To Your Dinner Plate.

Friend Code : EE5C8E

8/2/2018 1:26:45 PM #4

Congratulations to the winners!

Check out the Village of Astyria! We are recruiting!

NA - East : Bordweall : Bloodoak : Novigrad - Shield Wall Strong! Friend Code: 3D90E8

8/2/2018 2:53:03 PM #5

Congratulations all! Your stories were a great read.

8/2/2018 3:22:35 PM #6

Congrats to the winners!

8/2/2018 4:00:06 PM #7

Congratulations all!

8/3/2018 4:16:46 AM #8

Congratulations! Those were some great stories. I enjoyed reading all the other entries.

8/3/2018 7:34:24 AM #9

♥ The stories were really good ♥

8/3/2018 12:06:51 PM #10

Congratulations. Good stories all!

8/3/2018 1:00:03 PM #11

Thanks Pteroguin for additional prizes! I shall make some baby otterbears!

8/11/2018 6:21:59 PM #12

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 9:33 PM - Wed Aug 01 2018

And as a Judge Favorite, Quintero has been donated 400 EP by Pteroguin! I hope that you enjoy and spend it wisely with your county and your dreams of what you wish to do in game!

I love the profile pic. Violet Evergarden was a great show

- Shmuck

8/11/2018 11:23:13 PM #13

Posted By TheGuardian at 12:21 PM - Sat Aug 11 2018

Posted By VioletWinterlynn at 9:33 PM - Wed Aug 01 2018

I love the profile pic. Violet Evergarden was a great show

Aw thank you!

8/14/2018 8:34:06 AM #14

Congratz to the Bonus prize winner <3